Friday Weighers

Options

Replies

• chinalavy
    chinalavy Posts: 104
    Options
    Down 1 pound this week so far -22 pounds :-) my back is doing better and I'm happy to keep coming back every Friday
  • dontgobacktosleep
    dontgobacktosleep Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Down 2 here, which is shocking since I worked out 1.5 times this week, really feeling rundown so I just did my best to focus on nutrition. Total loss over the last 8 weeks is 24lbs, whee!

Did I mention Friday weigh in is the only thing that keeps me on track for the weekend!

Down another 5, think previous post was 2 weeks ago? Looking forward to a double workout day tomorrow, yay weekend!

Blessed Passover and Good Friday to my fellow Friday weighers!
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    down 1.4 pounds!
  • woodsy0912
    woodsy0912 Posts: 323
    Options
    Great job everyone!

I'm down 2 pounds this week. About 35 more to go!
  • wishingwell
    Options
    I weighed in this morning, as I have every Friday since January 25th. I have been in a biggest loser competition and today I was eliminated from the race after losing a mere .2 pounds (thank you mensies). Now I'm feeling down and defeated....How do I go on? How do I get over this lack of competition hurdle? I have lost 21 pounds since January 25th, that's great. I've never stuck with a diet for this long in my whole life, but I have a long way to go......118 pounds to go to be exact, to get to my goal weight. Any words of encouragement or advice would be greatly appreciated.
  • dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm a Friday weigh-er, but my scale has needed batteries for the last three weeks!! I'm putting batteries on my list right now!
  • ahammer77
    ahammer77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    This is my 3rd Friday weigh in. Down 2.4 pounds this weeks for a total of 8.5 pounds since beginning of March. Congrats to everyone who lost this week!!
  • sechadyl
    sechadyl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm down 2 lbs this week but I was up 2 last week after getting back from vacation, so I'm where I was a few weeks ago.
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I didn't report last week as I was taking a logging break, and I knew I was up. I went back up to 135 last week, but now I'm down to 130.4! Woo hoo!

Back up to 134 this week. Ugh, my weight is such a roller coaster ride. :grumble:
  • auntiejack
    auntiejack Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Lost 1 3/4 lb this week at last things are moving the right way
  • ALittlePixieDust
    ALittlePixieDust Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am a Friday weigher - down 2.2 this week! Total of 21.2 pounds since February 1, 2013. Have a wonderful week!
  • ALittlePixieDust
    Options
    You have done an amazing job on your weight loss! Set up your own personal competitions if that is what keeps you motivated - it can be anything. Drinking all your water daily to staying within your calories each week. Don't give up! You have acheived a lot and it's worth continuing your journey!
  • ALittlePixieDust
    Options
    I weighed in this morning, as I have every Friday since January 25th. I have been in a biggest loser competition and today I was eliminated from the race after losing a mere .2 pounds (thank you mensies). Now I'm feeling down and defeated....How do I go on? How do I get over this lack of competition hurdle? I have lost 21 pounds since January 25th, that's great. I've never stuck with a diet for this long in my whole life, but I have a long way to go......118 pounds to go to be exact, to get to my goal weight. Any words of encouragement or advice would be greatly appreciated.

You have done an amazing job on your weight loss! Set up your own personal competitions if that is what keeps you motivated - it can be anything. Drinking all your water daily to staying within your calories each week. Don't give up! You have acheived a lot and it's worth continuing your journey!
  • monilove78
    monilove78 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Down 2!
  • MommaChocoLatte
    MommaChocoLatte Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Congrats to this week's losers! I was down 2.8 this week.. making up for some small losses the past few wks apparently and also adjusting to an increased dosage in my medication which is making it hard to eat but I am eating as much as I can stand.
  • ShariTho1
    ShariTho1 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I must have forgot to login this Friday 3/29/13. That is probably because I didn't lose anything :sad: . Very Very frustrating!!!!
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Tagging this so I can join this friday!
  • auntiejack
    auntiejack Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Another 1lb bites the dust.
  • Dottyb1940
    Dottyb1940 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    down 1lb this week
  • skidoo1122
    Options
    Down 3 pounds this week for a total of 37! Have a good day all.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!