What HEALTHY foods are you craving and/or do you just LOVE?

Options

Replies

• bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Cheese on toast
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Organic black grapes!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    Pumpkin seeds! My friend had some on her food diary and I got how much I used to love them! I'm going to get some this week.
  • youareorange
    youareorange Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Love salmon and water.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Options
    a loaded veggieburger and almost kinda fries( that's what I call a plain 1/2 baked potato)...I'll be having that for lunch!
  • rabblerabble
    rabblerabble Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Fresh berries. Go great on my morning oatmeal and I don't even need to add on any sugar or artificial sweeteners that way.
  • tryshaantonelli
    tryshaantonelli Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    MANGOS!!!!! I absolutly love a good mango. I know theres alot of sugar, but all that fiber and vitamin C and all the other nutrients. SOOOO good. Also, raspberries. I could eat them forever!!!!! My perfect healthy dinner is roasted couliflower, fresh mango and raspberries and fresh steamed shrimp.
  • KellySue67
    KellySue67 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    apples and peanut butter
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    sweet potatoes in almost any form.
  • Meaganandcheese
    Meaganandcheese Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    cold cold cold water
    green smoothies
    avocado
    greek yogurt and banana
  • Tienna2925
    Tienna2925 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to tomatoes - I can just eat them like apples! I also LOVE mushrooms, peppers (with hummus), yoghurt and fruit, cottage cheese with celery is an odd one, but trust me it's a great snack!

One great craving buster is banana ice cream - literally mash up bananas and add just a little cream, smack it in the freezer and you have the healthiest ice cream you will ever eat!
  • heidi10537
    heidi10537 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I prefer PB2 Chocolate with a banana. Best recent snack.
  • TimeWillTell2
    TimeWillTell2 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I love sugar snap peas raw. They are so crunchy and sweet!
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Poached eggs on whole grain toast.... ooey gooey yummy yolks!
  • jennifox63
    jennifox63 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cidalia73
    cidalia73 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    South American / Mexican-style soup. I make it myself: saute a couple of spoonfuls of diced tomatoes (fresh or canned) and garlic in olive oil. Gradually add chicken stock (can make the soup with or without chicken), yucca (i.e., cassava), cilantro, a twist or two of lime or lemon, and sometimes I even add a spoonful or two of green enchilada sauce or dash of hot sauce, sprinkle of chili powder. Spoon over some avocado slices. Mmmmm... can even add some tortilla chips to it once it's done, but I prefer it as is. :happy:

Also, love Greek-style yogurt with fruit and banana-with-anything smoothies.

Thin crust pizza loaded with grilled or roasted vegetables. Heck, in the summer, I absolutely love grilled vegetables.
  • byHISstrength
    byHISstrength Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    South American / Mexican-style soup. I make it myself: saute a couple of spoonfuls of diced tomatoes (fresh or canned) and garlic in olive oil. Gradually add chicken stock (can make the soup with or without chicken), yucca (i.e., cassava), cilantro, a twist or two of lime or lemon, and sometimes I even add a spoonful or two of green enchilada sauce or dash of hot sauce, sprinkle of chili powder. Spoon over some avocado slices. Mmmmm... can even add some tortilla chips to it once it's done, but I prefer it as is. :happy:

Also, love Greek-style yogurt with fruit and banana-with-anything smoothies.

Thin crust pizza loaded with grilled or roasted vegetables. Heck, in the summer, I absolutely love grilled vegetables.

The soup sounds great!
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Avacados
    Cottage cheese
    Greek yogurt
    Fruit salad
    Pomegranates!
    Any type of Cereal with coconut milk
    Peanut butter and bananas

yum now I am way hungry...
  • Chrisgriff32
    Chrisgriff32 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hummus, Greek yogurt, Bananas, Strawberries, Oatmeal, and PB2!
  • iceey
    iceey Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I discovered "overnight oatmeal" - oats and chia seeds and milk and berries - love it!

And strangely, nuts (almonds, walnuts and cashews), which is weird because I never really liked nuts before.

And avocados - creamy goodness!