Littlest Losers (Week 1)

Options
12345679»

Replies

• iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Personally, I like to worry more about meeting my own goals/challenges. I want to be here and report my progress and check in most days, but I'm not sure if I'll participate in every challenge. It's nothing against the group, I have just learned that that's how I'm most successful. Didn't think anyone would mind, but just thought I'd share :flowerforyou:
  • dc83
    dc83 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great Job everyone!!

I didn't manage to lose any more weight but It just encourages me to keep working at it when I see the results you are all getting. Went for a 40 min walk this morning and working on my 8 glasses of water as I write.
  • MacguyverMommy
    MacguyverMommy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    down to 118 today! :)
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Sorry about being absent all week... on vacation number 1 for the next couple weeks. I stayed the same at 143 but didn't do well on my water. its hard when you are out of town. I am going to try to get peoples numbers in the chart and I will post a new thread tommorow morning for week two.

someone tell me the challenge???
  • MacguyverMommy
    MacguyverMommy Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I think the new challenge is: KEEP 8 glasses, UP the exercise to 40min and ADD 5 servings (total) of fruit/vegetables.
    :bigsmile:
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    I think the new challenge is: KEEP 8 glasses, UP the exercise to 40min and ADD 5 servings (total) of fruit/vegetables.
    :bigsmile:

I Like. I will repost in the morning although the updated chart may not come till sunday.
  • rowie
    rowie Posts: 75
    Options
    I am at the same weight for my weigh-in this week. I actually gained 2 pounds early this week, but seem to have worked them off. Ah well, next week will hopefully start showing some results. I have also kept up with my water intake and 30 mins of exercise, so at least i accomplished that part of the goal! Yay!

I like the new challenge too. I am good with fruit, but terrible with my veggies, so that's a great thing to work on! Our 30min a day exercise challenge helped to motivate me on days i didn't want to do anything, and upping it a bit will be an added bonus, thanks for the support and encouragement all!
  • arobles3231
    arobles3231 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Well, I will be honest...I ate terrible the last 2 days so I've gained 2 lbs. I have just wanted to eat junk and I basically did! I am sure some of that is from all the salty stuff I ate. I did drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. I didn't get to run this morning due to rain. It has been raining all day and is supposed to for the next few days. But....I WILL run in the morning, even in the rain!! I have to get back on track!
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    Arobles, I LOVE running in the rain! :love:
  • omid990
    omid990 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    still coming in at 140. but its not a gain so i'm happy. i'm hoping for half a pound a week so we'll see where i come in next week.
  • antiadipose
    antiadipose Posts: 447
    Options
    40 minutes a day.. everyday is a lot! =( but ill do it!

we should maybe throw in a vegetarian day or a low fat day or something diet related... just a thought.
  • shellee9tj
    shellee9tj Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    So TOM paid me a visit yesterday and well today..... 1 lb weight gain (157) :sad: Oh well, maybe next Friday I will have great results to make up for this week. Congrats to all who maintained and lost, great job guys!!
  • monkeysmum
    monkeysmum Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    well done us some great losses
    yesterday was my birthday and i was uber good i had no cake no wine its still in bottle teasing me also had no buns chocolates or any junk oddly i didnt really mind either i even manged to get in that extra glass of water to make 8 only exercise i did was 20minutes pottering in garden replanting stuff and 30minutes really slow stroll round supermarket does it make it more exercise that i was pushing a pram and holding toddlers hand lol
  • arobles3231
    arobles3231 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I did run in the rain this morning...doesn't like it's going to stop at all today again! I'm glad I did it, but still glad I didn't yesterday. My knees have been hurting real bad and I bet it helped to let them rest an extra day!
  • monkeysmum
    Options
    I did run in the rain this morning...doesn't like it's going to stop at all today again! I'm glad I did it, but still glad I didn't yesterday. My knees have been hurting real bad and I bet it helped to let them rest an extra day!

better than me i dont run ever same as i dont dance not even drunk if i was home alone i may attempt dancing but mostly not a chance not sure why as both are great for you

today though i feel proud its only 4:15pm so far 6 glasses water 20minute aerobic dvd 1and 1/2 hour wii step and 20minutes mowing lawn burning 517 calories in total and so unlike me i want to do something else
  • boo518
    boo518 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    This week was hard. I kept within my alloted calories but the weight just didn't want to come off. The good news was I did get in my 8 glasses of water and then some (I felt like I was going to float away) but gained 2 lbs:sad: I hope next week is better. Any suggestions I will gladly take (feel free to email if you'd like).
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Still 136....grrr. I did good all week but didnt walk after the 30 Day Shred like I had the previous week. Next week will be better!!!
  • monkeysmum
    Options
    happy sunday all do we have a week 2 thread yet i may have missed the link