Things that make you lose respect for the human race....

Options

Replies

• ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I just sent them an email saying that if they was going to try and sell prints they should have asked me for bigger files, kinda hoping they pick up on the sarcasm!
    dont think it warrants legal action, im only a tattoo apprentice. still annoyed me though

That's a good start. You let them know they ripped you off, and if it persists, I suggest you publicly shame them. That's another thing my fiance did. You do what you need to, to keep what's rightfully yours.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    That in an age where young people have an abundance of knowledge at their fingertips (literally) that they aren't taking advantage of that.

At lunch the other day Jersey Shore was the TV and Ron said the church they were looking at (in Florence) was the Vatican, the one that Leonardo da Vinci painted with his hands.

I had no words.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Anything having to do with the Kardashians, Lindsey Lohan, the Housewives of (Pick any city) or any other no talent hack who is on reality television.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    That in an age where young people have an abundance of knowledge at their fingertips (literally) that they aren't taking advantage of that.

A-freaking-Men!
  • fuzzieme
    fuzzieme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    The meat industry as it stands today, and I'm with you on the disrespect towards the elderly. I leve old people, they have all the advise and quite often I get along with them much better than people my own age, always have. My mum was 40 when she had me so all my grandparents where too old/deceased for me to fully bond with them, so when I see folk taking their grandparents for granted I find it deeply saddening. Granted a few are miserable farts but you find far fewer A-hole old people than you do young ones

:flowerforyou: for the oldies :smile:
  • McButtski
    McButtski Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wow. I'm a not a better person after reading this thread. Any anti-abortionists I have met have been fairly obvious wack jobs with little or no education in the subject.. I've never had to actively associate with them.. and yet here they are - among us.

Better to stay quiet and let people think you're stupid than to speak.. and remove all doubt.

I never thought this issue would be brought up here........it makes me die a little inside to see people who are for making women into nothing more than broodmares......

sigh.

A woman recently died here because of this mindset - an nonviable fetus was given more rights than she. I'm shocked that this is being discussed here too.. makes me a little warier of who I befriend.
  • mojo75
    mojo75 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    When you work in retail and someone is trying to get you to do something that will get you fired and when you tell them you would lose your job they look at you and say "i don't care"
  • MrsGriffin67
    MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    People that come to the Emergency Room for stupid stuff like toothaches. I understand that it is painful but when they come wandering in at 5 pm saying their "tooth hurts and they need to see a doctor:" That just irritates me to no end. You don't need to see a doctor...YOU NEED TO SEE A DENTIST!

People who are irresponsible pet owners and don't take care of them. This includes not spaying/neutering, leaving them outside when it is hot/cold or just plain old letting them run amok.

Spelling errors. There are some words that I know are difficult to spell but take the time to use a spell-checker or a dictionary.

My list could probably go on and on but I won't bore you all the things that annoy me.
  • Healthy_fresh_start
    Healthy_fresh_start Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Fitted sheets...! I just can't figure out how to fold them.

and this. Drives me into an OCD meltdown far too often :P
    take the pointy corners that hug the mattress.
    Stick one inside the other, it will kind of loop the seam along the edge.
    fold it in half-it will square up.
    now fold as normal.
    my dad taught me.

haha if only you could have seen me trying to mentally fold sheets as i read that! apparently its affected my mental health more than i knew :P
  • Healthy_fresh_start
    Healthy_fresh_start Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    im sure i shouldnt have been, but i was almost flattered someone liked my art enough to steal it!!
    the only reason i kept my cool haha
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    More people are here arguing over what human trait is worse when they could be posting something uplifting in the other thread.
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    More people are here arguing over what human trait is worse when they could be posting something uplifting in the other thread.

to be fair, that's a much more recent thread, but yes, you're right. :drinker:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Very few things make me lose respect for humanity, because I already keep my expectations nice and low.
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    people who dont know their embryology,

corrupt corporate companies

MONSANTO!!!!!!!/ pharmaceutical companies

egoistic and ignorant people
  • TC1728
    TC1728 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Here's my list:

1. People who think Fox News is actually news and not an editorial.

2. Honey Boo Boo

3. Record stores going out of business.
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    Facebook. Constant inane rambling and photos of utter mundane bollocks. Get a life!
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    any show on MTV, ever.

cable shows in general.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    any show on MTV, ever.

cable shows in general.

I miss the days when MTV was ACTUALLY Music Television. Also miss old-school Beavis and Butthead and Daria.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Someone pulls up next to me at a red light, they have a cigarette hanging out of their mouth with the windows up and two kids in the backseat........scumbag:noway:

That's illegal in certain states. Thank goodness.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    people who warn me I might get addicted to exercise..yeah there are people who really do that.

Also, when I see 7 yr olds drinking monster energy drinks..
This discussion has been closed.