Anyone else have "goal clothes"?

Options

Replies

• piggydog
    piggydog Posts: 322
    Options
    AA1B965F-7B44-4489-8B17-422E804E58A8-4706-0000035C23053BC8_zps0967835f.jpg

These are the old jeans I used to wear all the time... They are my goal jeans... They are Lucky Lil Maggie size 27... I have 28's I fit into great and I'm fine with that to :D
  • pandahead76
    pandahead76 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have an entire wardrobe from when I was fit (before my last two pregnancies). I pull out the clothes every so often when my motivation is lagging. (They are cute--and I have the best workout clothes, too!)
  • JessieePoooh
    JessieePoooh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have a size 11 jeans pants hanging up in my closet for the past.. almost a year. I looked at an old picture of when I was wearing it and it got me soo motivated to working out so I can wear it again. And after that goal, I have another pants that are super cute capri's, and those are size 8 and I haven't been able to fit into them in forever. I remember when I did fit into them, my friends would compliment me on my outfit, but that was forever ago :(

So I am hoping to eventually be able to wear both :) Big motivators for me.

I've already reached my goal into fitting into my skinny jeans.. one of them anyway.. The other is way too tight, but it's probably the next thing I'll be able to fit into when I lose some weight. Then it'll be my size 11 jeans and my size 8 capri's.

Have a great day guys! And thanks for sharing your goal clothes. :)
  • Erin1836
    Erin1836 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Generally speaking I'd like to get back down to a size 12 or 14 pant (I'm an 18 at the moment).

But specifically, I want to wear my steel boned corset again. It makes me feel sexier than anything else I own. I last tried to wear it spring 2010 and found I was too big for it (my ever expanding hips). I'm every bit of 20 pounds heavier now than I was then, so I've got a ways to go to fit back into it (probably 40 pounds) but I'm going to get there.
  • tracyjzeimet
    tracyjzeimet Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of jeans I kept from 12 years and 3 kids ago. size 5. last time I tried them on I could get them over my hips, but not even close to zipping them! I am getting closer, but I am thinking about buying my goal jeans that I will actually wear and hang them up somewhere where I will see them. I need more help with motivation!! :)
  • kbeckley11
    kbeckley11 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    My cousin opened an online clothing store, and she has the best green dress. I want it sooo bad. I told her she better still have one when I am able to wear it! I may end up having to actually buy it, then using it as extra motivation to reach my goals!
  • WatchMeLose80
    Options
    I have a goal bikini size 4-6, and goal jeans waist size 28... I have my bikini hanging up in my room so I can see it all the time lol...
  • alychil820
    alychil820 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I want to make shorts like these look good

2ce95667a012372034098a9a2983882c.jpg
  • Embee_2311
    Options
    Other goal clothes are high heels, boots and gorgeous LINGERIE!!!!
  • gdrmuzak
    gdrmuzak Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Pair of jean shorts that I found in the deep in the dark recesses of a drawer after years without sunshine. I know they're out of style but they were a fav pair years ago so I've kept them around saying one day I want to fit in them again!
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    I'm going to wear these when I get to my goal length.

stud-undies_zpsbef1050e.jpg
  • minimah7
    minimah7 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started at a size 14/16 and purchased a size 8 jeans and a med top. I now fit in those and going to go shopping for some 4/6 jeans and some small tops. I hang them where I can see them every day to remind me what my goal is!

^^ Yes! I couldn't agree more. I watched something recently saying that we should have a visual of what we want to be and do. I will post a picture up of me a few years back when I truly enjoyed the way I looked. And I may go that extra distance and buy a dress or some jeans that I like.
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Oh yes I have quite a few things. :)
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I'm going to wear these when I get to my goal length.

stud-undies_zpsbef1050e.jpg

You know, if you don't like white, those come in different colors, and are surprisingly cheap if you purchase by the case.
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options
    14wrnz6.jpg

I've always wanted to look hot in a leather harness.
  • Jene41
    Jene41 Posts: 11
    Options
    I would love to be able to go into a store, any store, and be able to purchase an item of clothing that doesn't have a W behind the number! I AM going to be able to go into a store and go to the section of the store that has a larger selection of clothing than the "Women's Plus Size" section.

But the thing that motivates me more than clothing is the concept that I do not want to develop the same health history that my late mom and dad had: Diabetes.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Not really...but maybe I should get some...anything that adds motivation is cool with me!
  • tambrand
    tambrand Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    A dress I bought several years ago.
  • Xianpu27
    Xianpu27 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    The skinny leg trousers I was wearing on the night I met my husband... he still goes on about how awesome my bum looked in them :laugh:. I don't have far to go...
  • channy70
    channy70 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Yes indeed, size 8 jeans will let me know I'm on my way...and some size 5 jeans to let me know that I have arrived. It wasn't hard going from that 5, to that 8, to that 10, & now 12/14, but it has been one struggle to get back to a 12 comfortably. Too big for regular size stores, but not quite large enough for plus size store, but I'll get there, this website is a great start!