Body image self-assessment quiz

Options

Replies

• sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    33! I thought I was pretty okay! But it's true. I will NOT go into a hot tub with other people because of needing to wear a bathing suit. I usually spend for EVER making myself up if I am going somewhere with a lot of people I don't know in an effort to 'hide the flaws'. Working on improving it though!
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    52...crap, I knew I was BDD, but that's worse than I thought.
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    i got 44.......
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    10-20.
  • leotardbanshee
    leotardbanshee Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    36. it is hard right now because people keep commenting on my body because i lost about 10 pounds and i have to get used to it, i have social anxiety so the attention makes me very nervous and self conscious. i am working hard on having a positive self image and hopefully i can love myself more and more
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    6 points, guess it would have been higher a couple of years back when I had 'the keg' ;-)
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    SCORE 40+
    You are suffering from a condition called body dysmorphic disorder (BDD) which is translated as body hatred.
    That's me too...
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I got a 9. Not too surprised. I have busted my *kitten* to lose weight and i look damn good in my opinion. Someone doesnt agree with me? too bad for them.
  • MMAQueen
    MMAQueen Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    34... yea, i still hate my body, even though i'm fitter then probably 90% of the country.
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I scored 64. I'm pretty sure I don't have BDD though, I'm just very fat and I know that I'm very fat.
  • ercarroll311
    ercarroll311 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I got a 25, lower than it should be probably, but not as bad as it could be I guess
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    I got 10, but I think that's more to do with being a sociopath than my self image.

The test is highly flawed.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I got a super high score...higher than most here. I need help :sad:
  • supermom061512
    supermom061512 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WOW.. I scored a 51.. so Body Dysmorphic Disorder

I knew it was bad, and I know that I have wayyy too many emotions tied to my weight and appearance, but I never thought of it in that way
  • Judas_Queen
    Judas_Queen Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    47!?

I apparently have body dismorphia and need to consult a therapist! Well, there we go. I thought I was fine haha!
  • robin68562
    robin68562 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I wasn't surprised to find out that my score was 60. I absolutely hate my body. I always have ever since kids called my fat-*kitten* as a child. And it doesn't get any better as I get older. Even when I was thin I felt fat. Think I got a problem? :smile:
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    41 but I know it's just because I'm honest and not because I truly hate myself lol
  • jess6741
    jess6741 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I got a 77 :-( The more weight I've lost the more self conscious I have become. BUT that being said I don't think I have BDD.
  • Wetcoaster
    Wetcoaster Posts: 1,788 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have a good body image and an excellent self-esteem. As a result of this, you are at peace with yourself.
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    SCORE: 56. Says I suffer from Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD), translating to body hatred.

Sadly, I agree.