I want everyone's 30 Day Shred Results Pics PLEASE!!

Options

Replies

• Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm taking all my measurements and my weight today and getting started with 30 Day Shred First thing Wednesday morning! I'm more than a little anxious to see how it turns out.
  • JessicaHeathfield
    JessicaHeathfield Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I started on the on Monday and I'm really enjoying it!
    I'm just wondering if anyone did any additional exercise other than the 20min video??
    :)
  • DawnJanette
    DawnJanette Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Day 2 completed....looking forward to seeing the results - great inspiring pictures on here though - well done all x
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Those are amazing results!
  • FrnkLft
    FrnkLft Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Wow what transformations!! Very inspiring :)

A Q related to 30DS.. are you supposed to do each part of the 3 for 10 days or you can go back and forth depending on your fitness level ..or get to the next level when the previous one starts to get comfortable.. I'm just curious what they had in mind when they designed this workout..

Also, I see this BUMP all the time in threads..what's that supposed to mean?

"Bumping" is when you post so that the topic shows up at the top of the list in the forums, since it shows the most recent posts first.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    PicsArt_1362446187656-vi.jpg
    PicsArt_1362446020628-vi.jpg
    PicsArt_1362445864418-vi.jpg
    PicsArt_1362441175778-vi.jpg

Lost 5lbs, and 10"s+ over all.
  • micabrito2012
    micabrito2012 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    AWesome
  • kstiffler10
    kstiffler10 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Ntoriousydc
    Ntoriousydc Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    here's mine! its an amazing workout program!!!
    BEFOREAFTER.jpg

you look amazing

what size weights did you use? :)
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Wow some amazing results in this thread! I've posted mine before but here you go...

This was with running 2-3 days a week. 30DS took me about 40 days to complete. RI30 a little longer actually! Still I'm happy with the results. Working on 6 Week 6 Pack now.

Ripped-In-30-Day30-results--1_zps0df2b730.jpg

Fantastic! We did the videos in the same order. LOL I did 30 DS, Ripped in 30, and started 6 week 6 pack today. Are you finding 6 week 6 pack less difficult than Ripped in 30? Day 1 today and I was worried I would lose the "work" from the other videos which seems to focus all over rather than mostly core...
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! We did the videos in the same order. LOL I did 30 DS, Ripped in 30, and started 6 week 6 pack today. Are you finding 6 week 6 pack less difficult than Ripped in 30? Day 1 today and I was worried I would lose the "work" from the other videos which seems to focus all over rather than mostly core...

Haha, that's funny! I like 6W6P but it's a little longer than 30DS and RI30. The spider planks are killer!!!

I'll probably go back to 30DS after this....I really saw (felt?) the best results with that DVD...

ETA: the results in these 30DS threads have really been amazing...everyone should do this DVD! And for only 20 minutes a day.
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    the results in these 30DS threads have really been amazing...everyone should do this DVD! And for only 20 minutes a day.

I agree. After finishing 30DS I am now doing Jillian's Extreme Shed and Shred only because I couldn't find 6 week 6 pack or RI30 in the stores. I would rate Extremem Shed and Shred right up there with 30DS. It works EVERYTHING and you finish wearing wet/sweaty clothes
  • nikkihk
    nikkihk Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I just started the Shred!! I'm so excited and motivated by all of your success!! For new people? I got 1-3 on Amazon Instant for $1.99 each so if you need to save some cash that's a good place to go. Did my first class this morning and it seems super easy... at first... but it really kicks your butt! So I'm excited to work up to Lvl 2 and 3 and I'm paring it with a nightly Zumba class.... I'll post results in a month!!
  • z4dow
    z4dow Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I just finished 30DS.
    It was my first dvd ever. Till now my only exercise was walking and this, only for the last 5 months.
    Before February i was a totally sedentary, stay-at-home mother (65 kg/144 lbs), working in front of a computer for about 8-10 hours a day.
    I lost about 34 lbs. The first 24 lbs only with walking and eating in a deficit and the last 10 lbs with walking, eating in a deficit and doing 30DS.

47 yo, 158 cm / 5' 2"

Before (29-Apr-13):
    53.5 kg / 119 lbs, BF: 24.77%
    89-70-91 cm / 35-27.5-35.8 inch
    Thigh: 50 cm / 19.7 inch

After (14-Jun-13):
    50 kg / 110 lbs, BF: 19.6%
    84-67-85 cm / 33-26-33.5 inch
    Thigh: 48 cm / 18.9 inch
  • catrinhdavies
    Options
    How long do you do each level before advancing?
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    How long do you do each level before advancing?

10 days per level.

My results from last round of this...

16 inches lost. 1 pound lost.

fasy8l.jpg
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • 2mynewself
    2mynewself Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Colleen020
    Colleen020 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • 0nehappyheart
    Options
    Bump!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!