Stop the hate.

Options

Replies

• Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I hate all the bikini and cleavage pics.

Why?

It is trashy and there is no reason for it on a fitness site.

It's trashy to show of your body? What if it was a picture of them at the beach?

Women should wear a one piece and a cover up.

zqRwfA9.gif

Huh, the company firewall blocked it. :tongue:

I'll translate: "Enough. Enough. Enough. Enough. Enough" - a bunch of cool women.
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options

Why?

i hate this
    I hate profile pics of cupcakes and ice cream more.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options

Why?

i hate this
    I hate profile pics of cupcakes and ice cream more.

Clearly any profile picture of a dessert should be off limits on this site.
  • AIZZO4
    AIZZO4 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Newton's Third Law of motion:

To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction: or the forces of two bodies on each other are always equal and are directed in opposite directions.

Not to be a total hippie here, but all the people saying that "you cannot love without hate" are right. And there is no such thing as too much hate. One idea sparks from the other. Hate fuels love. For every immeasurable amount of hate (and I mean true hate, not like "Oh I really hate beef hot dogs" kind of hate) there is an equal or greater amount of love. Someone finds love to help their fellow man, because someone did not love enough to help them. Someone that experiences a hate crime opens a shelter for those same people that went through it, too. I referred to Newton's Third Law of Motion because while technically, it only applies to physically movable objects and not ideas such as hate and love, in theory, it does apply here. You cannot have one without the other. As a matter of fact, they help each other along. It's a constantly moving circle and sometimes you just have to learn to live with whatever part you are dealt.

I like most of what you said. However someone who experiences a hate crime may do a hate crime on someone else. I am not saying there is no love in the world. I just feel that the hate has hit an all time high.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    It's not the intermixed relations that bother me, but the whole "full of hate" bandwagon. (not saying that is YOU, just saying it's widespread) If someone says they don't agree with gay marriage for example, they are accused of being "full of hate! :sad: )
    I don't think disagreeing with certain unions or lifestyles means anyone is full of hate. That's like saying a non-smoker who doesn't want to be around smoke, hates smokers. I don't hate smokers, I just don't like their smoke. I think it is possible to have respect for others choices even if you don't agree with them. I also think the people accusing others of being "full of hate" should understand that they also should have some respect for others. There is such a victim mentality these days. That being said, I am sure they will be along to shut this thread down soon enough, as there will be someone who gets a bee in their bonnet.

I don't think that people who disagree with something that seems so obvious to me means they are full of hate. It simply means they disagree. Sometimes something seems so obvious to one person but not to another. Like the pro-life pro-choice debate. To me, my opinion in the matter is the obvious one. I cannot wrap my head around how people can see it from the other side. That being said, I don't dislike people that are on the other side of the fence. I'm sure I have friends that are. What I dislike is people who preach pro-life and then bomb abortion clinics...:huh:
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    I hate everybody equally.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I hate when people post this stuff

You hate it so much that you had to reply. I appriciate the love.

Reported! Divisive!
  • Goosiesnougs
    Options
    Other than Asian and female golfers, I'm good. And I haven't golfed in a while to exercise on any of my hating.

WHAT??!!
  • DalekBrittany
    Options
    I like most of what you said. However someone who experiences a hate crime may do a hate crime on someone else. I am not saying there is no love in the world. I just feel that the hate has hit an all time high.

That's true, but all that is, is looking at it from the other side of the coin. Hate can fuel hate. Hate can fuel love. Love can fuel love. But love will never fuel hate. Statistically speaking, there is more love in the world than there is hate. It just doesn't make the news.
    Options
    It's not the intermixed relations that bother me, but the whole "full of hate" bandwagon. (not saying that is YOU, just saying it's widespread) If someone says they don't agree with gay marriage for example, they are accused of being "full of hate! :sad: )
    I don't think disagreeing with certain unions or lifestyles means anyone is full of hate. That's like saying a non-smoker who doesn't want to be around smoke, hates smokers. I don't hate smokers, I just don't like their smoke. I think it is possible to have respect for others choices even if you don't agree with them. I also think the people accusing others of being "full of hate" should understand that they also should have some respect for others. There is such a victim mentality these days. That being said, I am sure they will be along to shut this thread down soon enough, as there will be someone who gets a bee in their bonnet.

I don't think that people who disagree with something that seems so obvious to me means they are full of hate. It simply means they disagree. Sometimes something seems so obvious to one person but not to another. Like the pro-life pro-choice debate. To me, my opinion in the matter is the obvious one. I cannot wrap my head around how people can see it from the other side. That being said, I don't dislike people that are on the other side of the fence. I'm sure I have friends that are. What I dislike is people who preach pro-life and then bomb abortion clinics...:huh:
    That very CONCEPT is rampant. I can never understand how anyone can preach it then go against it. Human beings are wacky creatures! :noway:
  • Mharren
    Mharren Posts: 60
    Options
    Newton's Third Law of motion:

To every action there is always an equal and opposite reaction: or the forces of two bodies on each other are always equal and are directed in opposite directions.

Not to be a total hippie here, but all the people saying that "you cannot love without hate" are right. And there is no such thing as too much hate. One idea sparks from the other. Hate fuels love. For every immeasurable amount of hate (and I mean true hate, not like "Oh I really hate beef hot dogs" kind of hate) there is an equal or greater amount of love. Someone finds love to help their fellow man, because someone did not love enough to help them. Someone that experiences a hate crime opens a shelter for those same people that went through it, too. I referred to Newton's Third Law of Motion because while technically, it only applies to physically movable objects and not ideas such as hate and love, in theory, it does apply here. You cannot have one without the other. As a matter of fact, they help each other along. It's a constantly moving circle and sometimes you just have to learn to live with whatever part you are dealt.

^
  • Bethie_J
    Bethie_J Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I really love to hate, though. Does that count?
    Options
    I hate when people post this stuff

You hate it so much that you had to reply. I appriciate the love.

Reported! Divisive!
    This is NOT a divisive thread. No particular issue was even in the original post. It an opinion on the world thread. No one was attacked, no one was singled out. This is actually a very civil conversation for once around here. Speaking of hate....... Why you hatin!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options

Why?

It's trashy to show of your body? What if it was a picture of them at the beach?

Women should wear a one piece and a cover up.

At this point I realize you must be joking. Well played.
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    this thread has become sidetracked. let's get back the REAL issue here.

black licorice = hate

p120677b.jpg

strawberry twizzlers = love

Twizzlers-package.jpg

green apple twizzlers = intrigued

tumblr_m875be4q1r1qbgvr8o1_500.jpg
    Options
    this thread has become sidetracked. let's get back the REAL issue here.

black licorice: hate

p120677b.jpg

strawberry twizzlers = love

Twizzlers-package.jpg

green apple twizzlers = intrigued

tumblr_m875be4q1r1qbgvr8o1_500.jpg
    For shame! Do I look like I need to know about those green apple twizzlers!
  • msleanlegs
    msleanlegs Posts: 188 Member
    Options

I can understand why people would not to have to inhale someone else cigarette smoke. But to be against gay marriage? How is two people of the same gender entering in a commitment contract affecting anyone else's well being?
  • DalekBrittany
    Options

I can understand why people would not to have to inhale someone else cigarette smoke. But to be against gay marriage? How is two people of the same gender entering in a commitment contract affecting anyone else's well being?

Please let's not get into this argument, anyone, unless you can be absolutely civil about it. Otherwise this thread will soon be locked.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I am a person that believes in E.L.E. (Everybody Love Everybody). I feel like we as a people hate too much. We hate each other, we hate other countries, we hate celebrities, athletes, etc. What do you think? (Lets try to keep this positive that's why it's in chit-chat.)

I hate when people do that.
  • JessieJanie
    JessieJanie Posts: 428
    Options
    I also hate black licorice. And clowns.