While working out do you think about...

Options
14567810»

Replies

• fayeonherway
    Options
    4. Why is the girl next to me is doing bicep curls with 5 lb weights?

What's wrong with that? Maybe she's just starting...or maybe she's already sore from all her other workout routines....or maybe she had an injury recently and is slowly making her way back into the game....or maybe she is following a program that asks her to do bicep curls with 5lb weights.

No where in my post did I say there was anything wrong with it. Please don't attempt to put words in my mouth or thoughts in my head.

Thank you and have a very nice day!
  • ytweety5
    ytweety5 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My new body, daughter, and future.
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    A.D.I.D.A.S.

All Day I Dream About Sex
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    On the treadmill, which is usually the last thing I do on strength days or cardio days...I think about whats for dinner. If the right gym members are there, we discuss what is for dinner.
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    I think about smaller clothes!!
  • MellyLikestoRun
    MellyLikestoRun Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    When I am out on a long run and on autopilot, I use the time to sort out anything that is on my mind. First I work through a layer of anxiety and eventually solutions to many problems magically appear. I swear that physical activity makes my brain work more efficiently.
  • Mimoki
    Mimoki Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Usually it is 'nearly there, alllmoooost finished' but today it was ' push! Need to get in shape in cas of the zombie apocolypse'
  • MadisonLeo
    Options
    I think...
    Jesus be a fence all around my squats

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^I AM SLAYED RIGHT NOW, SLAYYYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My new mantra for leg day!
  • Fittykitty11
    Options
    "I just went the bathroom... why do I have to go again.. hold it in hold it in!!!!"

"I wonder if anyone can smell my protein brownie burps.."

"Why are you staring at me, look away."

"Oh god, he's walking up to me... look busy... wtf I AM busy... go away... don't talk to me... EFFFF"

"I have a really unattractive lifting face..."

"Man, my feet are huge."

"Ugh I hope there isn't major V sweat when I get up from this...."
  • bcriminger
    bcriminger Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I think about working hard, doing my moves and how much longer till I'm done (I like that Les Mills Combat tells me how much longer for that rep as well as how much longer til it's done), I can push myself when I know there are only 2 minutes left of a rep.
  • BeinAwesome247
    BeinAwesome247 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    breathe

form

maybe I could have used a heavier weight....or lighter

damn I'm glad I workout at home

*kitten* what number was that?

new swimsuit

sex....better sex

better *kitten*/arms/abs/back/legs etc etc

Why has my kid been so quiet??
  • demonsoul
    demonsoul Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i think about how good the music im playing, makes me feel
  • tlink67
    tlink67 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    the workout, nothing else.
  • mariliak
    mariliak Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    usually I think how funny and weird I must look at this position . how much work I have to do on my laptop afterwards , how long it has been since that or the other guy hasnt called me , why my roomate is mad at me , when I will go for a beer , what other people are doing and how they move , the music , the teacher , if it hurts or not , and maybe if its painful or boring that I want it to be over. But if its boring i dont do it so ..... Pain I can deal with .
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    All the jerks who told me how "disgusting" I was because I was overweight. Look who's going to have the last laugh...
  • meadowslight79
    meadowslight79 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    All the jerks who told me how "disgusting" I was because I was overweight. Look who's going to have the last laugh...

Okay one of my favorite ones. I will hopefully remember this one while my legs are cramping and trying to fall off or while my butt is going numb from being on the bike!!! Hopefully either way I can still stand and walk away.
  • brentalanrhodes
    brentalanrhodes Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    "I just went the bathroom... why do I have to go again.. hold it in hold it in!!!!"

"I wonder if anyone can smell my protein brownie burps.."

"Why are you staring at me, look away."

"Oh god, he's walking up to me... look busy... wtf I AM busy... go away... don't talk to me... EFFFF"

"I have a really unattractive lifting face..."

"Man, my feet are huge."

"Ugh I hope there isn't major V sweat when I get up from this...."

LOL!!!
  • CarlieeBear
    CarlieeBear Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Cardio:
    I calculate what pace I'm on for calories.
    I think about my heart rate
    I watch people
    I read the captions on the TV
    I listen to my music
    If I don't have a fan on me, I think about how stinkin' hot I am and will I make it through.
    Last time I worked out, the last 3-5 minutes were spent thinking about the chick who bumped the power cord to the fan and didn't notice it turned off. She couldn't hear me asking her to fix it (headphones) so I then thought about how hot I was.
    How hard I'm working.
    That I'm thirsty but breathing too hard to drink.
    How many calories I want/need to burn (ex. to make up for eating too much or to be able to eat what I want later.

Lifting:
    Counting reps
    Setting up the machine
    Is my shoulder hurting?
    Concentrating on using the right form and muscles.
    Resting time, I enter stuff in MFP.
    People watching

Generally:
    How I look
    What are the others thinking of me?
    How I smell (undoubtedly nasty)