30 Day Shred - Starting April 15 2013

Options

Replies

• Nifit
    Nifit Posts: 3
    Options
    Count me in too! I'm going to start tomorrow morning. Gonna do some pilates and legs/tums/bums classes at the gym too so must remember to take my measurements first-I want to see some changes!!!
  • rangersbride
    rangersbride Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm starting back tonight! God I hate Jillian Michaels but she gets the job done!
  • themitzels
    themitzels Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll start today, too! Thanks for the motivation.

How funny...I also am getting a fitbit one either today or tomorrow! I ordered it on Amazon friday!

Get shredding!
  • PrincessNikki131
    PrincessNikki131 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have Day One of 30DS scheduled for 2pm today.
    This time I'm going to make it past Day 3! I'm going to finish all 30!
  • vikkistarr89
    vikkistarr89 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I do it from youtube and am on Day 7 of Level 1, it's is definitely worth it! x
  • lbride
    lbride Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I just stared Ripped in 30 today and plan on doing it 5 days per week. Count me in too!! I need the motivation! You may want to start a group.
  • lroy2
    lroy2 Posts: 2
    Options
    "You're neck is NOT invited to this party!"

Argh! Could punch the telly every time I hear her say that! Drives me nuts!!
  • Zombierawr
    Zombierawr Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am willing to get Jillian Michaels to start yelling at me!
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I do L1D5 this morning. This will be my second attempt at 30DS and I plan on seeing it to the end. I stay on the level until I feel comfortable with doing all the moves without a break. I think Level 2 is so much easier than Level 1 so I'm kicking myself for having to do it over.

Good luck everyone! Can't wait to see all the before and after's in 30 days!!
  • aliann30
    aliann30 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Oh yay! I started Level 1 Day 1 today - it was tough but I'm so proud of myself for finishing it!!! I think I'm taking the weekends off though, since we do a lot of sightseeing then. So I'll do each level 5 days a week for 2 weeks each.
  • embs50
    embs50 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks this is the motivation I needed. I never did 30 Day Shred before but I'll start today!:smile:
  • jonnybowers420
    jonnybowers420 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yep count me in. I did 3 days of 30DS and it nearly killed me. I think the weights I was using were too heavy. My arms felt like they were going to drop off for a week after.

I said to myself I would try again starting today (with slightly ligher weights). Bring it on!!
  • brinsy
    brinsy Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Starting 30ds again today. Did it before found it brill but tough good luck everyone
  • fitbugfreak
    fitbugfreak Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am doing 30DS mixed with P90X. I can't do the same thng everyday . I have 2 rounds of P90X under my belt and 1 round of 30DS. I think it will be more fun to mix. I work out Mon- Fri and take the weekend off so I can still manage a social life and visiting
    with my grandson and kids!
  • whitchy_pooh
    whitchy_pooh Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    As long as I can find it on youtube I am in...(I refuse to give Jillian Michaels my money after hearing a comment she made about pregnancy, however she does know what shes doing when it comes to weight loss) I just need to be held accountable...I started the c25k last summer but my running partner bailed and I did not keep up
  • capslockid
    capslockid Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Count me in too please, it'll be good doing it knowing all you guys are doing too :-)
  • pomegranatemint
    pomegranatemint Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I tried it yesterday. I am so unfit I lasted 5 minutes - lol! I am just going to do gradually build up, as I could barely do one push up. But in those 5 minutes I felt it in my arms today.
  • WarmDontBurn
    WarmDontBurn Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    Reading all these posts makes me excited!! Love the support and motivation.
    I have weighed in but cannot find my measuring tape to take measurements :(

Will have to grab a new one later and measure tomorrow.

Just finishing my morning coffee, then a quick tidy and then Miss Jillian and I are going to hang out.

Day 1 Level 1 -- LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!
  • slacker75
    slacker75 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I'm doing it tonight when I get home anyways. I need to motivation and support to continue.
  • TorrizzleWillSizzle
    TorrizzleWillSizzle Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Im in too! Starting day 1 today :) I downloaded youtube for my PS3 and found it on there so I have it on my big screen :) nothing like Jillian filling up my living room!! GET YO SHRED ON!!!