Am I the only one who is repulsed by fast food?

Options

Replies

• HappyElizabeth
    HappyElizabeth Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I would eat the dandelions off of the highway median before I would ingest anything they serve.
  • larenners
    larenners Posts: 10
    Options
    cant say no to a baconator.... or chinese takeout.
  • Kxgz
    Kxgz Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Fast food is pretty gross.
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    McDonalds does make me sick, just the smell of it. It has it's own distict smell that cannot be compared to actual food. Blech!!!
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I can't stand it. I made a deal with my husband that he must give up all fast food (I gave up splenda) before we got married because I could not stand knowing he'd stop at McD sometimes. Just the thought.

My son calls McD: McDoubles (you go in, you come out McDoubled) Was kinda funny. Yup, he's brain washed. I made sure of it when he was super young. lol.
  • aksmitty1981
    aksmitty1981 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You are not alone!
  • krawl78
    krawl78 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I can't stand the way eating any of that crap makes me feel - immediately afterward and the day afterward. I do still crave and submit to my pizza & wings fixation though - not very often, but every once in a while!
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    there are a few of us thank god - unfortunately this forum is home to a lot of crazies. :tongue:

says the guy with 14 tinfoil hats.....

#lolzomgconspiracies
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    The only thing I'll eat at most fast food places are the milk shakes.

That's not to say that I think a big juicy burger is unhealthy.
  • ktliu
    ktliu Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Sworn off that stuff about 5 yrs ago. The fastest food I have is 5 guys burger. And I started going bunless.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I haven't eaten at a fast food restaurant in 8 years so I'm definitely repulsed. I have/had friends that have/do work at fast food restaurants and I worked at steak n shake so I know what goes on, how they prepare the food, and what ingredients are in them.

I also have a 4 year old who has never eaten there and always ask about that ugly man who comes on the weird commercial. :)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    It's disgusting. Yet I can't stop eating it.
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I won't say I'm "repulsed" by it...but I have noticed that it tastes different and makes me feel "funny" when I eat it now compared to 5 or 6 months ago.
  • skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    I don't eat McDonalds or BK, when I think about what's in it I just don't want it. BUT I used to crave Big Mac meals with each of my pregnancies and I just had to have them, very odd!!

KFC is totally disgusting, greasy tasteless rubbish.
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I don't like fast food & would prefer to prepare my own or eat at a 'real' restaurant that doesn't fry everything. McDonald's is AWFUL- I never go there. We have a local restaurant (Frisch's) that Cincinnatians are weaned on, we know the menu by heart and everybody 'craves' big boys- I'm getting over that too and can take it or leave it
    Freaky
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    As long as we aren't including Chipotle in there, then yup, can't stand the stuff. I've had it maybe twice in the last couple years.
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    NEGATIVE!!! I can barely stand the smell, let alone think of eating it! The only thing I can really stomach (if I'm seriously desperate to get something in my stomach) are french fries. Boy do I regret eating them later.
  • iheartchandlerbing
    Options
    Kinda. Can't stand when it's saturated in mayo, salad is wilted or meat is sloppily prepared but I've been having a love affair with vegetarian & vegan takeout for as long as I can remember.
  • Narla444
    Narla444 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    you mean McEnema's or Toxic Hell? no thanks!
    But there is something about the smell of KFC. I love the smell! I'm pretty sure they just pump the aroma into the air and it has nothing to do with what is actually being cooked there.
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Enticed and repulsed.