Am I the only one who is repulsed by fast food?

Replies

• jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Love fast food. Obviously.
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member

Freaking love your ticker. It makes me laugh!
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    I was a junk food junkie. The first thing that started to repulse me was the buffet type restaurants, that was cuz I got sick from eating there one too many times. So, it's been about 8 years since I ate there regularly, been a couple times with family since, but I am very careful I will get a plate of salad and maybe a few sides. The second thing to go was fast food places, except Chipolte, the smell of most of them makes me want to gag. Then it was all the junk food I would get a the grocery store. I am still not repulsed by a bag of chips, maybe someday, but for now I just don't buy them because they are kryptonite to my macros.
  • melgillis
    melgillis Posts: 75 Member
    You are not alone. I find I don't want to eat meat from fast food. So, that's good reason to just buys the milk shakes, right? :laugh:
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    I am - with the exception of TACO BELL - those Doritos Locos tacos are sooooo amazing! lol

^^^THIS!!!! OMG they're so good (supreme, please!). . .the rest of it, meh . . .doesn't entice me much.
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    it does but I still eat it much more often than I want to (more than once a month)
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    From a chain restaurant? Sometimes. When I eat fast food these days it's usually stuff like pita wraps and shawarma. Mmm, shawarma.

But if it's homemade burgers, donuts, fries, pizza, burritos, etc? GIMME.
  • ShyyDNA
    ShyyDNA Posts: 10 Member
    I use to eat fast food everyday when i was driving trucks.Now im totally against fast food.Ive read so much about their product and how unhealthy they are i refuse to eat there.Looking at there commercials just pisses me off now.
  • gr8grl68
    gr8grl68 Posts: 417 Member
    I don't prefer fast food, but I don't generally think it's the disgusting either. (Maybe Subway - they're usually kind of gross). However, I personally find all buffet restaurants, to be vile and repulsive. All the people touching the food & serving utensils, the big vats of food sitting out, nasty things like chocolate fountains... blech!

^^^ And this! I have officially ruined buffet places for my entire family (thank goodness)--who sneezed in it? Do you know? I don't wanna know which kid stuck his little dirty finger in the mac and cheese either.
  • BlackEyedPanda
    BlackEyedPanda Posts: 86 Member
    I find most of them repulsive but I do like chips/fries and snacks from time to time.
  • smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member

You'll probably die one day...cause you love fast food.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member

I'll definitely die one day, but it will probably have nothing to do with fast food.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member

88% of people who have ever consumed some form of food (fast or otherwise) have died. Things aren't looking good long term for the other 12% either.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member

Why obviously?
  • jess6741
    jess6741 Posts: 107 Member
    I am not really tempted by burgers and fries but I absolutely love pizza.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member

I'll definitely die one day, but it will probably have nothing to do with fast food.

Rabid pigeons?
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    I totally agree! I'd rather go hungry than eat whatever it is that they call food. I've never been a bug burger fan, but even their salads, coffee drinks, etc. that I've had taste fake and processed. Yuk!
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Yes I am actually disgusted by fast food. Except coffee black. I love my coffee black...hot or iced.

I can barely handle subway....because I'm not used to that kind of bread anymore and what I'm left with (as a vegetarian) is a sad SAD salad.
  • Phrakman
    Phrakman Posts: 113
    i hate cooking, so fast food is amazing.
  • breyn2004
    breyn2004 Posts: 162 Member
    Once upon a time it never slowed me down. Now..... I think twice. I still love Chick-Fil-A and Taco Bell on rare occasions, but the smell of McDonald's is horrid. I work two doors up from McDonald's and several coworkers live off of that ****. I hate coming down from my floor to be hit in the face with that smell. :sick: