What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    sorry for the small photos

stuffed mushrooms (spinach/artichoke dip as stuffing made with greek yogurt instead of mayo)
    mail_zpsce4b4e70.jpg

vegetable fajita (peppers onion mushroom zucchini) with egg over easy
    0403131106_zpsa240e44d.jpg

stir fry (shirataki noodles, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, spinach, water chestnut, peppers, onion, meatless chicken and soy sauce)
    0517021806-1.jpg

eggplant parm (recipe from skinnytaste)
    parm_zpscabec3ae.jpg

chickpea salad in a pita
    0116131159a_zps60583a70.jpg
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options

Vegan ice cream float!
    Banana ice cream + raisin/vanilla/flaxmilk "soda"

There's about 230 calories in this cup. :)

i love making banana ice cream! how do you make the "soda"?
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    I'm also curious about the soda recipe.... Looks so interesting!

Dinner for me - Roasted peppers/onion/carrots/sprouts/mushrooms/zucchini, into an omelet with sriracha and fresh homemade pico. With a sourdough tortilla. About 300 cals for the omelet and 80 cals for the tortilla. Boom! :bigsmile:
    IMG_20130420_202613_zpsc0557cf4.jpg
  • mercina22
    mercina22 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Bump for new thread
  • hdean1989
    hdean1989 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Dinner tonight was turkey sliders, heirloom tomatoes and veggie chips. The sliders were made from freshly ground turkey from the amish market, homemade pickles and amish rolls sooooo good. working on the picture its being weird
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My spin on a Tuna Casserole. Made it a little spicy :love: put 2 different types of cheese in it.

o7w0uf.jpg
  • cacleghorn
    cacleghorn Posts: 61 Member
    Options

Vegan ice cream float!
    Banana ice cream + raisin/vanilla/flaxmilk "soda"

There's about 230 calories in this cup. :)

i love making banana ice cream! how do you make the "soda"?

The soda is a tablespoon vanilla extract, 2/3 loose cup raisins and one cup vanilla flaxmilk, blended smooth. It's a slight modification of a recipe I found here: thisrawsomeveganlife.com/2012/08/banana-ice-cream-floats.html . It was really flavorful! I ended up eating around the bananas so I could drink it alone, hehe.
  • pocketmole
    pocketmole Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Made a chocolate mouse/pudding sort of thing tonight out of silken tofu, melted dark chocolate, reduced fat cream cheese (could easily be made vegan by leaving this out and using all tofu), protein powder, and some other things like espresso powder for flavor and egg replacer for thickening. It turned out really tasty! I'm actually going to use it to frost some reduced fat chocolate cupcakes. :) Around 200 calories and almost 10g of protein for one quarter of the recipe.

tofumousse.jpg
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    Made a chocolate mouse/pudding sort of thing tonight out of silken tofu, melted dark chocolate, reduced fat cream cheese (could easily be made vegan by leaving this out and using all tofu), protein powder, and some other things like espresso powder for flavor and egg replacer for thickening. It turned out really tasty! I'm actually going to use it to frost some reduced fat chocolate cupcakes. :) Around 200 calories and almost 10g of protein for one quarter of the recipe.

tofumousse.jpg

I've made something similar with avocado, would totally qualify for vegan if you used ripe avocado instead of cream cheese. My kids LOVE it... Stealth health lol
  • seamstar
    seamstar Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    bump it
  • Karmachka
    Karmachka Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    NO pic quoting please
  • Yeller_Sensation
    Yeller_Sensation Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    This was lunch earlier today (it's lunch every Saturday actually). It was made in a 16-inch skillet and served my training partner and me. It's a massive egg scramble.

Each serving:

4 eggs
    Two slices of thick-cut bacon
    Crushed red pepper flakes
    Garlic powder
    Grape tomatoes
    Mushrooms
    Onions
    Parsley
    Peppers
    Squash

Training partner ate his with two slices of Dave's Killer Bread (21-grain) and a wedge of Laughing Cow light Swiss cheese.

I had mine with two La Tortilla Factory low-carb/high-fiber tortillas and two wedges of the same cheese. Nutritional info for my version:

Total calories: 712
    Carbs: 68 g
    Fat: 31 g
    Fiber: 29 g
    Protein: 58 g

351gx1v.jpg
  • kitsiekitty
    kitsiekitty Posts: 166
    Options
    20130421105713.jpg
    mix of spicy aubergines + japanese tofu + spinach + fishpaste stuffed aubergines for brunch!

20130421115200.jpg
    steamed buns for dinner!
  • ClementineGeorg
    ClementineGeorg Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Some sort of quesadilla... loved it for breakfast and a good way to use left over boiled chicken breast.
    dsc1937f.jpg

Stew with chicken hearts and gizzards, over cus-cus... mmm... delicious, filling and under 400 calories.
    dsc1939q.jpg

Pizza on a tortilla... a whole pizza for about 500 calories (well, it could have been lighter).
    dsc1940n.jpg
  • telescopegirl
    Options
    My "GO TO" breakfast is Overnight, No-Cook Refrigerator Oatmeal - My daughter and I are addicted to this. It's super quick to make. We make it at night and then just grab it in the morning and go, you eat it cold and it's delicious. You can change it up as well, sometimes we use strawberries and honey or agave instead of the jam

Raspberry Vanilla Refrigerator Oatmeal

Ingredients
    1/4 cup uncooked old fashioned rolled oats (not instant, quick, or steel-cut)
    1/3 cup skim milk
    1/4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
    1-1/2 teaspoons dried chia seeds
    1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
    1 tablespoon raspberry jam, preserves, or spread
    1/4 to 1/3 cup raspberries (cut each berry in half), or enough to fill jar

Directions
    In a half pint (1 cup) jar, add oats, milk, yogurt, chia seeds, and raspberry jam.
    Put lid on jar and shake until well combined. Remove lid, add raspberries and stir until mixed throughout. 
    Return lid to jar and refrigerate overnight or as long as 2-3 days. Eat chilled. 

Nutritional Info: 230 calories, 4g fat, 51g carbs, 8g fiber, 11g protein

overnightoatmeal_zps72ba3349.jpg
  • katcunock
    katcunock Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    bump
  • splashblob
    splashblob Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Chinese Braised Pork's Leg in five spiced sauce with rice and Kale
    IMAG0842_zps9ea523c3.jpg

Coconuts Sorbet
    IMAG0843_zps2191d140.jpg
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    French toast with apple compote. Eaten in bed...hence the cover background!

IMG_20130421_122550_197_zps5e36790e.jpg
  • Zoe_Jay
    Zoe_Jay Posts: 1
    Options
    Today's dinner scallops, broccoli and polenta

1c35a69ae81e6618f125bb9d1c749e22_zpsb30ff2b4.jpg
  • Blafily
    Blafily Posts: 21
    Options
    Bump

whats recipe on this?...looks GAF