What dont you log?

Options

Replies

• brendaj39
    brendaj39 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    coffee with my vanilla creamer...I hope I burn that off from just walking around at work...
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    the occassional bites I steal from my husbands plate!
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    I log everything even spices can have a caloric content. Logging everything is the only way to monitor yourself properly. If you have a hiccup in your weightloss the only way to check your doing the right thing is too look back so if that log does not contain all the information it's useless and your only fooling yourself.
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Water, diet sodas, splenda (yes, I know the packets can have up to 5 Cals in them), table salt.

Single bite tastings of fruit/veggies - When I go to the farmer's market, I try some things before I buy (onions, tomato, citrus).

Otherwise, everything is logged and measured when possible.

My target intake is somewhere between 1400 and 1600 Cals depending on the calculator. I usually end up in the low 1400s without a problem. With the few things I don't log, it's possible I could get up to 1500 Cals, but that doesn't really concern me.
  • luvred51
    luvred51 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Bump.
  • mrsbrightside4
    Options
    Spices and salt... I used to go overboard with it, but now I don't consume nearly that much, so I don't log it. Gum, mints, vitamins.
  • shaybug21
    shaybug21 Posts: 23
    Options
    I don't do my condiments- ketchup, mustard, relish, pickles, spices etc...I DO count my salad dressings, but nothing else as far as that goes
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Water...

...because there is no reason to log it.
  • Bmoviemama
    Options
    sex

Cardio sex or lazy sex?:blushing:

both because #1 it does not happen as often as I want anyway because perhaps I am an addict as per my fiancee and #2 whe it does happen it's so good that I forget to log it!!!
  • Armyantzzz
    Armyantzzz Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    tiny incidental snacks like one tootsie roll, one mini sneakers bar, one hershey kiss... that type of stuff. just log in approx calories.:happy:
  • nealwa
    nealwa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Water, Diet Cola, Black Coffee and Vitamins
  • skparker2
    skparker2 Posts: 132
    Options
    sex

Lmfao! Hahahaha
  • skparker2
    skparker2 Posts: 132
    Options
    Condiments like ketchup & mustard.
    Water (I should drink WAY more than what I do)
    Butter

That's about it. Can't really think of much.
  • singha99
    singha99 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I don't log supplements, herbs and spices or general daily activities unless I do them for over an hour. If it doesn't have a barcode I just use quick add calories.
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I don't log water, I know I drink enough. Nor do I log Diet Coke - I know I drink too much :drinker: .

Herbs, spices, salt, artificial sweeteners, and various condiments that have 5 calories or less per serving (mustard, pickle relish, vinegar, hot sauce, etc). There's a wide enough margin of error even on things I DO log, simply by the nature of labeling laws and weight variations and such, that I think it would just be overkill - you're likely off by ~50-100 calories (one way or the other) on your actual intake every day, anyway, not to mention how far off you are on your TDEE from what you're estimating. I'm not interested in making weight loss a chore to the point where I don't want to log anymore, and if I start getting worked up over a tsp of oregano, for me, I've taken it too far.
  • SlimSumday
    SlimSumday Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I don't log spices and water. I know I should log the water but I'm too lazy. :yawn:
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Gum and mints
  • mstrickland9
    Options
    I always log my water because I know it's so important in the whole process. When I started 2 weeks ago, I wasn't adding my coffee with cream and sugar, or any alcohol I drank. Now I religiously log both when I saw how many calories are in each! And started drinking my coffee black!
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Almost daily I eat the crust and little cheese from my daughters cheese sandwich. Not sure how to log it. Crust of bread on 2 pieces plus a sliver of American cheese. I don't log it and I enjoy it!
  • skinnyvegan108
    Options
    0 cal things
    Mustard ,celery, lettuce, plain tea ,black coffee

Ketchup has a lot of other things like sodium and sugar and a good amount of cals even if it's a little bit lol I would log!