9 1/2 months and 100 pounds gone!

Options
15678911»

Replies

• lucey928
    lucey928 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    u are amazing *** such an inspiration! thank u for sharing ur story *** thank u so much!
  • BellaGyrlK
    BellaGyrlK Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good job. Your story has really inspired me to keep moving. Thank you so much!
  • alisaprince1
    Options
    OP. That is awesome!!! You have done so great:)
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    :smokin:
    YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!

For those who you have distanced yourself from, it is their loss for not being able to commit to your changes and minimally be supportive to help you get healthy. I have seen similar issues with a couple of those I felt closer too and it has been hard but I just do my very best not to let it prohibnit me from following my path. YOU are what matters. Those with bad attitudes are either jealous or haven't mentally reached the mindset to become healthy so your changes only give them reason to be bitter/unsupportive.

Kepp in Keeping on and you will reach all of your goals! You are doing fantastic!
  • jennylea16
    jennylea16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job! Thank you for sharing your honest and inspirational story!
  • jenf235
    jenf235 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I just want to thank every single person who commented on my story. I have come back an reread your comments so many times over the past week when I have needed motivation to keep pushing on. Some days are so hard, and you have made the burden of this journey so much lighter with your supportive and kind words! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
  • rados1
    rados1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love this photo!
  • mfwallace
    mfwallace Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Your story reminds me of me. I am just beginning my weight loss journey and have similar goals set as you did for yourself. I hope I am as successful as you have been. Thank you for sharing and congrats on your success with the weight loss.
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You're truly an inspiration!! And you look terrific! Great job!
  • losingittogain
    losingittogain Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow! 100 pounds GONE!! You are an amazing woman (and your Dad sounds amazing too being such a good support)! I am so inspired by you. You are so beautiful and your story is so sweet about how you transformed the way you thought about yourself. I think a lot of us can relate to the feelings you had and some of us still struggle with those feelings. Thank you for posting such an inspirational story.
  • ronnieramin
    Options
    You are Awesome!
  • Meex83
    Meex83 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Congratulations on your success!
  • JayTeeEs
    JayTeeEs Posts: 36
    Options
    BAM! Congratulations! You look fantastic!
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,145 MFP Staff
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your amazing success story! Congratulations on all of the hard work and such impressive success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!