Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    yes
  • Losingthedamnweight
    Losingthedamnweight Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    If I could have chosen to be taller, I would've. Being a 5'8 dude feels a little short sometimes, but at least I'm compact and can fit into any car I want
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    no, i'm having an inch removed from each leg so i like my height better!
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    I'm 6'3 and most of the time I do. Clothing can be difficult at times. I never cared about what I wore in the past, as long as it fits. This was when 5-6XL was my only choice in shirts. Now that I've lost tons of weight, I am starting to care about how I dress. Sure there's Big & Tall selections for guys but it isn't always the best selection.
  • casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and felt too tall when I was younger, but now I love it
  • Poods71
    Poods71 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I like it cos you get away with more when you are small as people think you are cute lol.

But I hate it when I am at a concert, cinema or a show and I get stuck behind someone tall and can't see a thing except their head and also hate that I don't get as many cals as tall people lol. Not being able to reach high up stuff is a bit annoying too :grumble:
  • Fivefeetjo
    Fivefeetjo Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2". I poke fun at my own height sometimes, but I don't hate it. Being short makes it more visually obvious when I'm losing weight. :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • splucy
    splucy Posts: 353
    Options
    I'm 5'11" and I don't like it. I want to wear heels but heels make me look gigantic! makes me feel manly :(
  • krhn
    krhn Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I can't really say no cause I have to live with it but I wish I could grow 2-3 more inches taller ... I'm just an average 6'0 :cry:
  • tonytoo
    tonytoo Posts: 307
    Options
    It's okay.
  • hanfit85
    hanfit85 Posts: 10
    Options
    NO! I used to think it was cute, but now im 28, 5'2 just makes me feel dumpy and unglamourous! ! !

Hence why I want to lost 10 pounds! !
  • wedjul05
    wedjul05 Posts: 472
    Options
    yep love my height, I'm 5ft8. I feel like a short-*kitten* today for some reason. Thankfully being that bit taller, I can carry my extra weight really well. You'd never guess I weigh what I do!!! He he
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    No. I wish I was 5'8. Especially since I usually end up dating tall men. Dumb move on my part, they just make me look shorter. :laugh:
  • Montarosa456
    Options
    5'7 and perfectly content at that height, although some day's it would be handy being slighty taller! .:smile:
  • mlcantwell
    mlcantwell Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    5'8"

I like being tall :)
  • paige_eloise
    paige_eloise Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm 6ft1, and I love my height now - to the point where I refuse to shy away from skyscraper heels.
    When I was younger I really hated being tall, I used to slouch my shoulders when I walked and HATED standing out amongst the crowd.
    I just think now, whatever height you are - you've got to own it :)
  • elsbbels
    elsbbels Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    ultimately YES! I'm 5ft 10 so I do love being tall, the only downside is that my boyfriend is 5ft 10 also so when I wear heels I tower over him.. he doesn't mind at all though which gives me confidence to wear heels :) xxx :smooched:
  • jdhoward_101
    jdhoward_101 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 4, and i would love to be a couple of inches taller! However, i know that is never going to happy, so i've learnt to be happy with my height. I would much rather be short than too tall. Plus it makes it easier to do the whole 'small and cute' thing :p
  • TreddersPT
    TreddersPT Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yea, I love being 5 ft 10.
    Used to hate it when I was younger, but now embrace it with heels and all :-)
  • lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Yes. I'm a 5' 11" man with no shoes on. I love it when people tell me they are 6 feet, and they are shorter than me.:laugh: