Options

Replies

• tinz75
    tinz75 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    That is called a sausage roll.
    I could eat a sausage roll right now, warm and covered in gravy

Just like your women then Hou :laugh:
    Hold the gravy, I'll have mine with chocolate and/or custard.
  • hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options

MMM-Northern-Boys-Love-Gravy.jpg

Would have to make sure that the gravy is at a non burning temp though. I will be honest, I never thought of gravy on a lady until now.....
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Options

Would have to make sure that the gravy is at a non burning temp though. I will be honest, I never thought of gravy on a lady until now.....

The only gravy that should be on a lady is 'love gravy' :wink: (apparently it's good for the skin :happy: )
  • hougt
    Options

The only gravy that should be on a lady is 'love gravy' :wink: (apparently it's good for the skin :happy: )

maybe we could start our own baby gravy facials business! We could call it "The Money Shot"
  • Bex2Bslim
    Bex2Bslim Posts: 1,092
    Options
    I'd be a willing volunteer for research purposes
  • chrisa8170
    chrisa8170 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Smut Mall part 2 then
  • hougt
    Options
    So you are a facial kind of girl Bex? :wink: We will have to make sure it doesn't go in client's eyes of course
  • Bex2Bslim
    Options
    So you are a facial kind of girl Bex? :wink: We will have to make sure it doesn't go in client's eyes of course

No, not normally, but anything to assist my KOD males :tongue:
  • hougt
    Options
    Really need to get that mental image out of my head. When you said maleS I though buakke!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options

How sweet of you..As a person that likes to please you can tell me any place you would like softer, smoother skin....:flowerforyou:
  • Bex2Bslim
    Options
    Really need to get that mental image out of my head. When you said maleS I though buakke!

yes you can definitely get that image out of your head, I aim to please, but that's way too far :noway:
  • Bex2Bslim
    Options

How sweet of you..As a person that likes to please you can tell me any place you would like softer, smoother skin....:flowerforyou:

I have lots of places that need treatment :devil:
  • hougt
    Options

yes you can definitely get that image out of your head, I aim to please, but that's way too far :noway:

Ok, one at a time it is. Form an orderly queue behind me boys (not too close though, I don't want to know hoe pleased you are to see me)
  • harvo
    Options

Ok, one at a time it is. Form an orderly queue behind me boys (not too close though, I don't want to know hoe pleased you are to see me)

:noway: :noway:
  • Bex2Bslim
    Options
    Thought free facials would have had the other girls here like a shot, but nope! More for me then :D
  • hougt
    Options
    Thought free facials would have had the other girls here like a shot, but nope! More for me then :D

Seems you will be getting plenty of attention then queenie. Any other treatments you fancy? I could do you a nice warm oil body to body massage?
  • harvo
    Options

I guess that with this much treatment that your face could easily be the best treated face I have ever come across.....
  • Bex2Bslim
    Options

Seems you will be getting plenty of attention then queenie. Any other treatments you fancy? I could do you a nice warm oil body to body massage?

Count me in :bigsmile:
  • Bex2Bslim
    Options

I guess that with this much treatment that your face could easily be the best treated face I have ever come across.....

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • hougt
    Options

Count me in :bigsmile:

I better go warm up the oil then, I do pride myself on my massage technique. If you get it right you can make a lady putty in your hands :wink: