I have a huge pet peeve with unleashed animals

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• WhataBroad
    WhataBroad Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    I have people like you where I live hahah I have my2 big dogs and let them off on our dog walk area and al the runners have something to say or pull a face .... It's a dog walking area you can run anywhere stop friggin crying and run somewhere Else simple! My baby's need exercise an there more important than you sorry :) there off a leash because there safe . If they bite then you have a case but your just being a grump I'm afraid :)

Another terrible pet owner, giving the responsible ones a bad name.

If your "babies" came at me off leash I'd kick them as far as they'd go. I'm not waiting for a strange dog to bite me just because you're clueless.

Thankyou for pointing out my one mistake corrected by auto correct! But I am responsible lovely! my dogs are the best trained dogs I have ever met an respond to whistle commandments ! My dogs run towards people and they get half way before I blow my little old whistle and they come running back! Bet yours can't do that can they ayyy! But then again they do attack on command to so y'all best behave ;)

*cue banjo intro*
  • Theohariti
    Theohariti Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Actually I can relate to this. I live in the city and it drives me crazy that people let there cats out of their houses. You can't really leash a cat so it just shouldn't be left out of the house at all. My neighbors cats poop in my container garden and tear up my trash, and once one of them got attacked by my dog ( who was fenced up in his yard) and my neighbors flipped even though it wasn't my fault. Anyway loose cats are my pet peeve. I like animals so I don't want to hurt them, but I'm probably going to call animal control to come and collect them.
  • VeganSurfer
    VeganSurfer Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I have people like you where I live hahah I have my2 big dogs and let them off on our dog walk area and al the runners have something to say or pull a face .... It's a dog walking area you can run anywhere stop friggin crying and run somewhere Else simple! My baby's need exercise an there more important than you sorry :) there off a leash because there safe . If they bite then you have a case but your just being a grump I'm afraid :)

Another terrible pet owner, giving the responsible ones a bad name.

If your "babies" came at me off leash I'd kick them as far as they'd go. I'm not waiting for a strange dog to bite me just because you're clueless.

Thankyou for pointing out my one mistake corrected by auto correct! But I am responsible lovely! my dogs are the best trained dogs I have ever met an respond to whistle commandments ! My dogs run towards people and they get half way before I blow my little old whistle and they come running back! Bet yours can't do that can they ayyy! But then again they do attack on command to so y'all best behave ;)

*cue banjo intro*

:laugh:
  • JusticeGirl25
    JusticeGirl25 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    One of my neighbors have two black labs and they are always off leash. One of these days, those dogs will get loose and could get hit by a car (my neighborhood has a lot of car traffic). Your dog can have so much training that it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things if it gets lost or get hit by a car.