What about your boobs?

Options

Replies

• MarianneElizabethRDH
    Options
    I have lost 20lbs in the past and my boobs shrunk significantly. I did have a 42 inch chest and now am 37 inches. From a 38DD to 36C or 34D depending on the bra.
  • wafflemeister14
    wafflemeister14 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I've lost 30 lbs and gone from 36c to 34b
  • Clement1ne
    Options
    And for what it's worth I've mostly lost my man boobs!

VICTORY!!!!! :smile:
  • deedee303z
    Options
    I lost about 47 lbs and went from a 38H to a loose 36H...I need to try and find a 34H now...I was sure I had lost at least a cup size...nope! after much trying on...definitely still an H.
  • ellen_kay
    ellen_kay Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Yes I have noticed. It is the first place that I lose weight.
  • OneEyeUp
    OneEyeUp Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    This may seem creepy, so I apologize. In high school/beginning of my undergrad I was a 34-DD. With weight gain, I am now a 36 E. I am hoping to lose weight in my breast area (HARD TO FIND E- SIZED BRAS!) For those who have lost weight have you noticed a difference in your breasts? Good or bad? Did they keep their form or sag? Do you have any before and after pics? (lol wearing a shirt/bra obviously!) Thanks!

Please provide pictures for proof and research purposes. Thank you.:happy:
  • michellechawner
    Options
    In high school, at 110 lbs, I was a 32A

Gain nearly 60 lbs in college (167 max) - 34C

Now at 133 lbs - 34AlmostC

I carry most of my weight in my waist and trunk (literally, junk in the trunk).

It all depends on your body type (and also, how much jiggling they are doing while you're exercising!)
  • Brenda4105
    Brenda4105 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    In the past when I have lost weight the "girls" stayed the same cup size. This time around I am losing there. Sagging....I think might depend on your age, how many kids you have had, etc. I told someone the other day that if I keep losing the "girls" at the rate they are going they will no longer even resemble boobs. Gravity is not your friend as you age. I am going to have to roll these things up to get them in a bra. I can picture them being 2ft long and only about 4 inches wide. :noway: :sad:

So short answer long, it all depends on the person.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    expect shrunken tennis balls in a sock and even if you never lost a pound gravity is a b-tch to bigguns
  • JenCHG
    JenCHG Posts: 74
    Options
    Yeah under the boobs, where your chest is..:)
  • JenCHG
    JenCHG Posts: 74
    Options
    :laugh: I like the fact your honest...:):flowerforyou: I salute you!
  • artex1024
    artex1024 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have always had huge boobs, and I really wanted to shrink them. At my highest, 265, I was a 42 DD. I am now 174 and have lost a lot of boob, but unfortunately, I lost more in my band size, so I'm now a 36 G. Gah! I look much better and more proportionate, but new bras are going to be hard to find.
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I think I've lost a little bit of boobage from the cup area, but mostly around the band. I haven't noticed any sagging with the weight loss, still pretty perky here! (Thank heaven!) :blushing:
  • GymBeast2
    GymBeast2 Posts: 81
    Options
    No full breasts for me anymore, but I can live with it
  • megadams4
    megadams4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lift regularly and my boobs are well...gone. They were already small to begin with, but now they are barely there. Boobs are fat and usually the first to go...I have muscle for what it's worth. lol
  • Charweezie
    Charweezie Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    omg!.. BOOOBBS.. pretty much gone! and all i've lost was 12 lbs... so far.... i was a 34DD and now i'm a 32D how does that happen? but i'd rather small ones than big ones.. big boobs just makes u look heavier.. i think so at least.
  • WenHurley
    WenHurley Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    It really depends on the person. I have lost weight before and my band size went down but the cup size went up. I usually don't lose too much there. I have gone down from a DDD to a DD for now. Bras are extremely hard to find for bigger sizes and most of what you find is plain white, beige, and/or black. Losing some has also helped some of my back and neck issues.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I went through a big weight loss and regained, so I know what will happen to my chest. I'll be able to roll those puppies up like cinnamon rolls and stick them in my bra. But not to worry, I'm planning to buy myself a refit! After breastfeeding for a total of NINE YEARS I deserve some "perks"!
  • likearadiowave
    likearadiowave Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I no longer have boobs. It's sad, but, I'd rather be fit & thin with no boobs than be fat with boobs. The only way I could have boobs was when I was fat & then I had decent sized girls. Now.. I'm almost at my goal weight & the girls have left the building. Le Sigh.. ;)

I'd rather be fat and have boobs.
  • onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    I no longer have boobs. It's sad, but, I'd rather be fit & thin with no boobs than be fat with boobs. The only way I could have boobs was when I was fat & then I had decent sized girls. Now.. I'm almost at my goal weight & the girls have left the building. Le Sigh.. ;)

I'd rather be fat and have boobs.

You can buy boobs. You can't buy thin.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!