What about your boobs?

Options

Replies

• abbyreciouz
    abbyreciouz Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    you look great. you see my point? even though she lost a lot of boobs, her boobs now are STILL big for her current size. I guess when you lose weight, your boobs to body ratio won't change much... just the size.
  • originalcookiemonster
    Options
    All of ya'll hush, I'm an A and always have been. Pretty sure when I finish losing weight and fat that I'll be a -AAAAAAAAAA. LOLZ. :laugh:
  • doctordee955
    Options
    I am so glad my man boobs are shrinking as I lose weight. It was touch and go there for a while as to whether I had bigger "boobs" than the wife. Its now a contest to see who losses the most from that area.
    You know you are winning when you do a press-up and the boobs aren't already on the floor before you bend the arms.
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    3c4d4b384c65226ab6adb22634f73650.jpg

Couldn't resist. LOL
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    I am so glad my man boobs are shrinking as I lose weight. It was touch and go there for a while as to whether I had bigger "boobs" than the wife. Its now a contest to see who losses the most from that area.
    You know you are winning when you do a press-up and the boobs aren't already on the floor before you bend the arms.

my husband has lost his MOOBS too!
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    And for what it's worth I've mostly lost my man boobs!
    Hah! Yes, this :)
  • Bikini_by_30
    Bikini_by_30 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Mine have remained the same, however I've been doing a ton of weights and they actually seem to be significantly more perky.. if you will. Not complaining over here!!
    :happy: :happy:
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    Mine have remained the same, however I've been doing a ton of weights and they actually seem to be significantly more perky.. if you will. Not complaining over here!!
    :happy: :happy:

i wish mine were perky... its just never going to happen for me... atleast "naturally" its not... lol
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I lost about 47 lbs and went from a 38H to a loose 36H...I need to try and find a 34H now...I was sure I had lost at least a cup size...nope! after much trying on...definitely still an H.

I started at about a 36GG-38F. (37 underbust, 45 bust total apx) I have been steadily losing mostly in the band. At the moment I am 34H (after regaining about 10 pounds) and was down to 32HH before that. (At the moment, underbust is about 34, full bust is about 43).

Sadly, my breasts aren't shrinking. Just the back size. So technically they are getting bigger. Grrr!!!! I wouldn't mind ditching a few cups. TBH I don't think they have changed much in terms of volume since I was 16 or so. Mostly back size.

There are many ways you can go with the bust.
  • bethcox16
    bethcox16 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    i was a 30DD when i was skinny, then i went up to 36FF, after weight loss i am now a 32E and they are fairly well formed, not quite as well as id hoped but still ok
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    For you F+ people:

www.bravissimo.com
    www.figleaves.com
    www.herroom.com

Brands: Freya, Panache, Fantasie, Curvy Kate, Affinitas Parfait (F/G), Chantelle (F/G), Cleo by Panache, Elomi (34+ bands only)
  • CrissySeattle
    Options
    Cute!
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    I can now report that my breasts are the same size, they're perkier, and I can make them dance... :laugh: The hub's is happy. :bigsmile:
  • sweetiecorn
    sweetiecorn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    On the plus side people now talk to my face a lot more.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    I've lost 17lbs... BUT I've reduced body fat percentage from 32% to 21% and I am still a C cup. In the past when I've tried to lose weight, I've always lost a cup size. I'm doing a happy dance!

Also they are perkier than ever :)
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Tiny booooooooooooobs! I don't mind, though. It's easier to pull off a bandeau bikini top without risk of nip-slip. :blushing:

20130125_125232.jpg

Sheesh, sorry it's so huge... :/
  • CalypsoNi
    CalypsoNi Posts: 44
    Options
    I was 34B at 150lbs, but now i'm 36D. I've never had perky breasts(OH HOW I WISH), but it's me. XD
    Personally i'm afraid of losing my lady lumps! My family is full of a cups, but I always had some curve on me and I enjoy being able to flaunt it to the skinnies in the family, haha. Sorry, totally mean. XD
  • aerynth
    aerynth Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My boobs stayed in proportion with my body. So yes, while they shrunk, they still looked big. In fact, for my size (and especially on my 5'3 frame), when I'm not overweight, they look bigger on my frame. With that said, I was probably about a 34GG (stuffed into a poorly fitting 38DD, never properly fitted) before my weight loss, and ended up a 28FF after 70-something pounds lost. They were slightly deflated, but not overly so; they still resembled boobs, but from the side, the top part was a little on the flat side.

I don't know, I mean, I guess it's depressing to lose boobage, but I feel like it's not a huge deal. I've never loved my boobs to begin with (I've always wanted small, perky, top-heavy breasts), so it's no crazy loss on my end. People still think my boobs are big anyhow, just because there's a 10 inch difference between my bust and waist measurements at any weight I am.

Being healthier is a better sacrifice for me, in the long run. /shrug
  • ClassicSunrise
    ClassicSunrise Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    When you go down in band size, you go up in cup size. Chances are, that your boobs haven't gotten bigger; you're just being fitted into a higher cup size because you lost weight in band size. Basically, for instance, a 34DD and a 44DD are both DD's but are NOT the same cup size. The 44DD is going to be bigger in the cup and in the band. There really is no "standard" cup size because it all varies depending on the band size. It sounds complicated but it's not. lol. I used to work in the lingerie department at Nordstrom. Oh, the stories I could tell you. Haha.
  • MissDevin
    MissDevin Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I've lost 39 pounds, so far, and I went from a 38DD to a 38DDD.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!