It was an accident (pics)

Replies

• Steffani911
    Steffani911 Posts: 196 Member
    Oh my gosh your story made me cry. What a great thing that you have taken running and yourself back! Good for you and keep running and moving on living YOUR life!
  • Tamar65
    Tamar65 Posts: 12
    WOW:happy: ...what an awesome story. I am very proud and happy for U....To God be the Glory.........
  • Awesome thank you so much for your courage to share..such an inspiring journey! Congrats on all of your accomplishments!
  • pepgab
    pepgab Posts: 80 Member
    What a great life story!! Thank you for sharing.
  • NikiChicken
    NikiChicken Posts: 576 Member
    Wow. Your story took my breath away. Good for you in *everything* you have accomplished. I'm proud of you and I don't even know you! Thanks for the inspiration.
  • KristyHumphrey
    KristyHumphrey Posts: 248 Member
    wow-what a powerful story you have. You are a rockstar in my book!
  • monica2410
    monica2410 Posts: 124 Member
    Thank you for sharing. Your story is so inspiring!
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Thank you all again. I continue to be astounded by the overwhelming support here on mfp. Really, it always seems to come on days when you really need to be reminded that you don't suck. I couldn't have done any of this without the mfp tools, but it's the wonderful people that keep me going when I just need a little push (or a hug or a kick in the @ss). So thank you.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
  • jodie3134
    jodie3134 Posts: 60 Member
    What an accomplishment! I love your story and I especially love the lessons you have learned from this journey. Very inspiring. :)
  • HokieMama4
    HokieMama4 Posts: 112 Member
    I love this post. My heart goes out to you. Thanks for the courage to share your story. Happy running!!!
  • beccabooboo93012
    beccabooboo93012 Posts: 3 Member
    incredible story. you are an inspiration! keep it up you look amazing!!!!
  • marathon64
    marathon64 Posts: 378 Member
    You are strong and beautiful! So glad you have taken your life back!
  • meredithgomez
    meredithgomez Posts: 33 Member
    Your story is incredible :) Congratulations for all of those victories, I'm sure many more are to come!
  • sylf1966
    sylf1966 Posts: 52
    Thank you for sharing your story, I am so glad you are in a better place :) BTW, I am also 5'4"; top weight 220; SW with MFP 168/9 and CW 155. You look fantastic, stay positive!
  • JayKay60
    JayKay60 Posts: 15 Member
    Fantastic! Thank you for sharing your story :) I'm the same height but I'm heavier than your starting point and I feel if you can do it, so can I!
  • AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Thanks for sharing your story. Congratulations on reclaiming your life after all that time, you must feel great. :flowerforyou:
  • funsmile1234
    funsmile1234 Posts: 83 Member
    Your story is so awe inspiring. You are an amazing individual and have accomplished so much! Keep it up you're doing great!
  • RoBalance
    RoBalance Posts: 56 Member
    I don't know you but I am so proud of you for taking charge of your life again! :heart:
    I see some similarities to my own life and feel really touched that you are sharing your story with us. You are very inspirational.
    oh, and just make sure you don't overtrain. I have a chronic knee problem after running too much too fast too soon. just saying :wink:
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Wow! Amazing transformation! You should be very proud! You are an inspiration! Thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!