Not sure where to put this - My husband Sucks! LOL

Options
14567810»

Replies

• chasetwins
    chasetwins Posts: 702 Member
    Options

what the.... I would say so LOL

Seriously Curious (not a beer drinker) does bud light really have less calories?

Budweiser has 145, Bud Light has 110. (had to look that one up...I don't drink beer either). So a 12 pack of Bud Light...1320. 12 Pack of Budweiser...1740. Pretty significant difference when you're really throwing them back!

LOL ya that would make a difference!! :) Thanks! (and my diet thanks that I am not a beer drinker!)
  • chasetwins
    Options
    awwwwwwwwww! i can TOTALLY relate. "flowerforyou". images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnPnZikZL1xgZ4DcL0zKXeZI7HSNpqr8HExokRMwYeYRU7xXfH

yeah I thought you deserved a better one than the little one in smileys. just because i totally GET you, ask anyone on my FL who has heard me rant about my husband who started a MONTH after me and was already trim and now looks like he passed me 3 times over. :sad:

awww thank you!!! :)
  • chasetwins
    Options
    You are the cook, just slip a little extra salt into his food to keep him to a reasonable weight loss. Once you reach your goal you can stop. :wink:

ROTFLMAFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He already accuses me of poisoning him haha!!! He said I do it for a slow process so no one suspects anything LOL

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Pretty close..I do not generally watch tv unless he is home though (not a fan! but I may zone out to it if he watches something good)

Wait a minute? Wait a cotton picking minute! Are we married to the same man? I get mine weekdays after 5 pm and weekends...does your's claim to work graveyard and answer to the name, "What-the-heck-are-you-watching-NOW?!?"
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    It took my husband (already thin) a month to lose 15lbs. I am on day like 120 and I am between losing 10-15 still (aterted with 25 bmi so I am not super overweight either). All he did was walk more and cut down calories a little bit, for like a month. I work out all the time, weights, cardio, everything, and I am always under or on with my calories.....it just plain sucks. I am younger too. My metabolism should be faster. It is so upsetting for me. I feel your pain.
  • MrsSausage58
    MrsSausage58 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I used to go to Slimming World many moons ago. It was mainly women but there were a few men and the weight just DROPPED off them. I'm no scientist and I don't know why this is but it happens. As someone else said though, it'll slow down after the first few weeks and then you should start to feel better and like him a bit more! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsSausage58
    MrsSausage58 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Just realised I skipped from the first page to the last page and missed all the fun in between! Dammit!
  • chasetwins
    Options
    Just realised I skipped from the first page to the last page and missed all the fun in between! Dammit!

LOL just skip the first few..the real fun is towards the end!
  • Fab30s
    Fab30s Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Yupp!! That's sadly true. Just enjoy the fact that you're doing it together- a healthy couple living a healthy lifestyle. I work out alone, sometimes it gets boring.
  • chasetwins
    Options
    It took my husband (already thin) a month to lose 15lbs. I am on day like 120 and I am between losing 10-15 still (aterted with 25 bmi so I am not super overweight either). All he did was walk more and cut down calories a little bit, for like a month. I work out all the time, weights, cardio, everything, and I am always under or on with my calories.....it just plain sucks. I am younger too. My metabolism should be faster. It is so upsetting for me. I feel your pain.

I try to not let it upset me (while others on here see it differently) I find humor in it..in everything really. It is genetics and nothing we can do about it. Like someone else said..we have multiple orgasm and generally live longer! ;) What ever you do..do not let it bother your own progress!!

Just an FYI - one of the biggest reasons I feel he can lose faster at the beginning than I ever could is because as a general rule..I did not eat that unhealthy to begin with. He like juice, chips, cookies, ice cream etc. I like none of them so did not have much to cut out of my diet. He has a ton of things to give up for awhile so it is a huge calorie cruncher compared to mine :)
  • dennymau
    dennymau Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    His initial weight loss will be water weight. I lost 10lbs the first week mostly water. You are doing great!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options

I try to not let it upset me (while others on here see it differently) I find humor in it..in everything really. It is genetics and nothing we can do about it. Like someone else said..we have multiple orgasm and generally live longer! ;) What ever you do..do not let it bother your own progress!!

Just an FYI - one of the biggest reasons I feel he can lose faster at the beginning than I ever could is because as a general rule..I did not eat that unhealthy to begin with. He like juice, chips, cookies, ice cream etc. I like none of them so did not have much to cut out of my diet. He has a ton of things to give up for awhile so it is a huge calorie cruncher compared to mine :)

That is a really good point! I have seen friends male counterparts stop eating Mickey D's and drop 20 pounds like that (snaps fingers) While their wife/gf and I are walking all over tarnation trying to burn off a quarter of a pound(er) :grumble:

BTW, Great job on the weight loss!!! I will be at below goal when I hit 23 pounds lost! Can't WAIT!! Thanks for the laughs :drinker: