I SHOULD JUST GIVE UP!!!

Options

Replies

• cincigina
    cincigina Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Lmao

My sarcasm meter hit the roof on that one.

Ditto that.
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Why would i be sarcastic on such a dream crushing moment of failure. I was doing so good but now i am just having such intense cravings.
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Don't worry about it.
    In here we have "FU** it Friday" going on.
    Feet up on desk and be done with it man!!!

LOL
  • CherishQuick
    CherishQuick Posts: 145
    Options
    33 pounds is a phenomenal amount of weight lost!!! Many, many people (including myself) would be envious. All carbs are not bad...
  • TheChocolatePrincess
    TheChocolatePrincess Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You are really intense...

My recommendation...Xanax...J/K (maybe)...

No really, a bit of pancake isn't going to ruin your diet.

The trick to really "getting there" is being able to occassionally indulge while knowing that indulgence has a price. Being conscious of that means that tomorrow you are going to work out 10 more minutes or go for an extra walk or eat all veggies. It doesn't mean that you are going to raid the dessert section of the grocery store like a carb crazed lunatic because that's what you deserve.

We REFUSE to help you beat up on yourself.

You got to dust your self off, wipe the syrup off your chin, and get back on that treadmill!

Good luck! You got this!

Smoochies XOXOXOXO
  • obrientp
    obrientp Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Yep, you are hosed, man. Life is over!
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    You've already lost 33 pounds....why would you give up now?

There's nothing wrong with having pancakes. Make it fit into your daily goal and there's not a problem.
    Cutting out certain food items is only going to make you miserable and stressed. Why cause that extra grief when you can still lose weight without cutting out foods that you love?
    1223345 Posts: 1,386 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'M a huge failure too! Doggone it..... I still have a fat *kitten* no matter what I eat or what exercise I do! Too bad I don't have the balls to give up like you! Sigh..... I guess I'll just have to keep trying!
  • suziwillpower1
    Options
    Jus tjump it off. Run or walk around the block! You are not a failure. Stop saying that to yourself. Affirm and believe. This is my mantra... it's quirky, like me:

I can do this
    I am a space girl!
    I'm gonna take it all the way

Temptation
    Get behind me
    I'm going to conquer and succeed.

Love, Suzi Willpower!
  • musicmint
    musicmint Posts: 469
    Options
    You are only a failure when you QUIT.
  • SndDrln419
    SndDrln419 Posts: 1
    Options
    One bite, seriously?
  • jdad1
    Options
    pancakes-featured1.jpg
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I almost licked my computer screen LOL
  • jdad1
    Options

How would you have logged that?
  • lauramcconnell7535
    lauramcconnell7535 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Why give up, you lost 33 lbs and you want to throw all that success away because of 1 pancake???? If you haven't had a carb in 3 months no wonder your body is craving it. I have lost weight eating what I want, just within the calorie allotment. Yes that includes coffee with cream, bread, and chocolate. If you give up everything you like, you will drive yourself crazy. Give yourself room in your daily calories, or 1 day a week when you build in space to give your body what it craves, you will be more successful in the long run.
  • sweetmissie
    sweetmissie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    What's wrong with you You are human ? What World are you living Is this your first mistake
    In life Stop kicking yourself You're doing great 33lbs wow!!!!!!!
  • tricelive
    tricelive Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    It was time for a piece. Carb free for 3 months that is amazing! I am a low carb chic, 96lbs in 8 months. However biweekly, sometimes weekly allow myself a cheat day or 2. One your body needs a day of freedom sometimes also it resets the diet and takes u out of the plateau. Tips for not gaining to much water weight after a carb up, drink a gallon of water that day and work out for at least an hour doing cardio and weights. The scale won't change. And relax this is a lifestyle change, u won't to be able to experience freedom then get right back in control. Hell it the rest of the pancakes it might do u some good. The object is to learn self control so that ur free to enjoy all things. Enjoy life! Living lavida low carb!
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Options

How would you have logged that?

I am not sure but i am pretty sure the silicone and bytes would fit in my macros!
  • tricelive
    tricelive Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    It was time for a piece. Carb free for 3 months that is amazing! I am a low carb chic, 96lbs in 8 months. However biweekly, sometimes weekly allow myself a cheat day or 2. One your body needs a day of freedom sometimes also it resets the diet and takes u out of the plateau. Tips for not gaining to much water weight after a carb up, drink a gallon of water that day and work out for at least an hour doing cardio and weights. The scale won't change. And relax this is a lifestyle change, u won't to be able to experience freedom then get right back in control. Hell it the rest of the pancakes it might do u some good. The object is to learn self control so that ur free to enjoy all things. Enjoy life! Living lavida low carb!
  • bridio14
    bridio14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You are not a failure and you shouldn't give up. It's okay to indulge every once and a while. You're human! Don't be so hard on yourself. You can do this :)