HEAVY METAL

Options

Replies

• Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I love heavy metal!!!! :love:
    Rob Zombie puts on an amazing show!!! :drinker:
    Five Finger Death Punch is such an amazing band, they also put on a great show, they are very great with talking to fans and just putting a good vibe out during and after their shows.

Other bands I have seen and love - Megadeath, Slipknot, Disturbed, Ozzy, Korn, Avenged Sevenfold, In This Moment, Godsmack, Stone Sour, Mudvayne, and a couple of others that I can't think of right now.

I love live heavy metal music, it just is so much better when the music pounds through you!!!

^^THIS!!! Couldn't have said it better myself!!!! :love:
  • chefgirl866
    Options
    I love all genres of rock. My profile pic is from a Rammstein concert. Went to see them the last 2yrs they came to the States. Las Vegas and Miami.
  • dsavage4725
    Options
    I LOVE heavy metal! There isn't anything better than a metal concert! I last saw Rob Zombie/Marilyn Manson and it was GREAT! Favs....5FDP, Korn, Asking Alexandria, Halestorm, Hatebreed, Hollywood Undead, Slipknot is awesome!! Too many to name...love them all!!
  • REDROBE_69
    Options
    When crushing IRON in the gym, nothing like METAL MUSIC to keep me focused!
    OPETH
    PANTERA
    LAMB OF GOD
    HIGH ON FIRE
    KORN
    MEGA DETH
    AS I LAY DYING
    SUICIDE SILENCE
    SOUL EMBRACE
  • moni_tb_192
    moni_tb_192 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone :P I like a bit of everything, but I'm particularly fond of power and or symphonic metal... My favorite bands are Gamma Ray (I follow them around every time they visit Central America :D), Avantasia, Nightwish, Epica, Allen Lande and Ayreon.

I usually enjoy working out to Gamma Ray, some Avantasia's songs, some Allen Lande, Foo Fighters, Iron Maiden and Héroes del Silencio :P

feel free to add me if you'd like, I'd love some metal head friends on MFP :D
  • ShyGirl89
    ShyGirl89 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm a fan ^_^
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    Nickelback is heavy and awesome. Jammin' to them makes my day.
  • sedwards9999
    sedwards9999 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I got my tix for Black Sabbath this summer!
  • RicoHuerta
    RicoHuerta Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm older so more old school metal:
    Maiden, Priest, Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, and 2 Brazilian bands: Sepultura and RDP.

However, I don't mind the newer stuff when and if they actually play it in the gym. Korn, Slipknot, etc
  • grumpster72
    grumpster72 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I run the board on Hard Rock and Metal, whatever I find that I like I listen to and whatever I don't like I just delete...mp3s are so awesome for doing that. The band I really love though is Manowar...MANOWAR KILLS!!!
  • RambyPandy
    RambyPandy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Black Metal !! \m/

I love King Diamond & Mercyful Fate the best both who I've seen play live many times.

Also love classic metal along the lines of Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Black Sabbath (I know, not really metal), Candlemass, Manowar, etc. Surprisingly never was a huge fan of Slayer, but am super bummed about Jeff Hanneman.

Feel free to add me fellow metalheads.
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Good Charlotte and Green Day are my favorite metal bands!! yeeeeah!!
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I've been playing the *kitten* outta Superjoint Ritual lately
  • BL_Mark
    BL_Mark Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I've found that speed metal is my music of choice while exercising.... doesn't matter who or what the lyrics are, if the guitars are crunchy it's gonna be a good workout!
  • LittleMissRainey
    LittleMissRainey Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    The only heavy metal I like is the 3kg weights I lift at the gym.

(I'm just starting out, they'll get heavier)
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I still vote for five finger death punch but I also add halestrom :D
  • AmberLee2012
    AmberLee2012 Posts: 540
    Options
    I like a little bit of everything. I've been too a lot of concerts and used to manage local bands. One of the bands I worked with opened for Amon Amarth, Children of Bodom and Gojira. It was an awesome show. We did a party bus there and were parked right in front of Gojiras' bus. We had a foreign exchange student with us and she was talking to one of the guys for quite awhile. They also opened for Gwar.
  • dough21
    dough21 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I love Metal. I can't stop listening to Bullet For My Valentine though. I guess they wouldn't be classified under Metal but Emo/Hardcore. But I still love my Ozzy, Slayer, Megadeth, etc;
  • 111orBust
    111orBust Posts: 41
    Options
    \m/
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Motorhead! :smile: