Lost 50lbs~Now I'm a Success Story, Too :) *VERY Pic Heavy*

Options

Replies

• ladyrider55
    ladyrider55 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Wow you Absolutely AMAZING!!!! Thank you so much for posting your story & the before & after pictures. Truly you're an Inspiration to All of Us....your Aunt is lookin down from Heaven & she's beaming with Joy! God Bless Amber :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • udamom
    udamom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    awesome job!! and such a plus you will be a wonderful role model for your kids!
  • rboyd16
    rboyd16 Posts: 4
    Options
    Good job, you look great. I hope I can stay motivated to do the same. Keep up the good work.
  • Keeshaja
    Keeshaja Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    wtg you look awesome!
  • HRLaurie614
    HRLaurie614 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Wonderful story of your success. You look amazing!!!!'m. Gorgeous.
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look wonderful!!!!
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    great! you look so healthy!
  • mygreatgoal
    mygreatgoal Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your story! It's a real pleasure to read it! Great work done!
  • carolynh7
    carolynh7 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow thankyou for sharing your journey - you are amazing
  • Annie83uk
    Annie83uk Posts: 128
    Options
    you look amazing, thankyou for sharing, you're an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • WeightHacker
    WeightHacker Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    great job on the weight loss :D you looks even younger too.

thanks for sharing.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    YOu look awesome. Congratulations for DAYS!!!!!!!!!
  • hollygparr
    hollygparr Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well done!!
  • juleskitcat
    juleskitcat Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!!! you are an inspiration! Thanks so much for the post!
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,208 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! I am 5ft 5ins so similar, and have come down from 197 lbs. I am currently 154 and have a bit to go, but feel amazing.
    You look so happy in your race pictures it brought tears to my eyes. :heart:
  • kegbail
    kegbail Posts: 47
    Options
    Awesome job! Thanks for sharing your story. After my 4th child, I had a hard time (and still am ) getting the pregnancy weight gain off. This is great motivation that I can do it too!
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is awesome!

Like the person above, the Color Me Rad will be my first 5k. I'm in the process of doing the c25k. I found that I love running too

Also, how do you like your jawbone up?

Thank you!!!

I LOVE it! Just learned yesterday that it now syncs with MFP, which I like, but I'm still trying to figure out how that works :smile:

Good luck on your first 5k (both of you!!!) Color Me Rad is such a great experience!!! It's one you'll want to continue to do even after you've moved on to 10ks or marathons!
  • WaxMama
    Options
    super!!!!!!!
    How tall are you? I started at 199.8 CW 179 first goal weight 150 - but I know that that will change, just don't want to get overwhelmed with the #'s:smile:

Thank you! I'm just under 5'5". I totally agree, don't get hung up on the numbers!!! That's why I don't have a goal weight, I'll stop when I'm satisfied :smile: Good luck to you!!!
  • ouleanna
    ouleanna Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Beautiful story. Thank you so much for sharing!
  • WaxMama
    Options
    You look great!!! The color me rad is going to be my first 5k (as long as my ankle holds up). Cute dress by the way, I have the exact same one!!! Gotta love Target :)

Thanks!!! Good luck on your run! I had to tape my knees to get through my 5k. I believe you can tape your ankle, too (just for support). Google KT Tape and see what you can find out :smile: And I loved the dress, but I didn't buy it! haha I seem to want to buy everything I try on these days!!!! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!