that "skinny b*tch" moment

Options

Replies

• 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Good job girl!

I think you are right about that though, if you had looked the same he probably would not have apologized for anything. Stupid the way the world works eh?
  • chubbybunnee
    chubbybunnee Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! What a great story to share and you look great! Good job!
  • TheLittleVoice91
    Options
    hell to the yeah!
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    So happy for you!! I would have been clapping for you, too!
  • amymina
    amymina Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Just remember not to let the actions of others influence u. U r better off without them!
  • caitsaunt
    caitsaunt Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!!
  • Kalere
    Kalere Posts: 19
    Options
    I love your story! It gives me hope :happy:
  • xRachTasticx
    xRachTasticx Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    SOOOOOOOOOOO super proud of you! I was always really smart and also bullied beyond all belief. When I originally lost all my weight I had the same thing happen. It's a good feeling knowing you can change your physical imperfections but that their personality defects may never go away.

GOOD FOR YOU!
    Oh and of course, you look stunning!
    <3
  • Kagemori
    Kagemori Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! that's so great that you got to stand up to your bully and that you feel so great about yourself. I hope that never changes. We may not know each other but none the less I feel so proud for you. once again congratulations!
  • sherri33s
    sherri33s Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You look amazing now. I bet your "bully" is having regrets
  • 0408boys
    0408boys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My life in high school was truly hell. Congratulations to you for standing up to your bully! I certainly makes all of the hard work worth it.
  • Coach_T
    Coach_T Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    I know that was a great feeling!!
  • heartofviolet
    heartofviolet Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you stood up for yourself! Congrats on the weight loss, you look amazing!
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Good stuff. Makes me pump my fist and nod my head in YESery!
    You look amazing now, but honestly, i'd of pegged you as good looking before too.
    Either way, awesome work!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    nice one *****
  • Autumnsun26
    Autumnsun26 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    THAT IS SO FREAKIN AWESOME! Good for you!
  • kitza101
    kitza101 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Well done to you! You were gorgeous then and now, none of those immature and cruel idiots had the right to bully you and belittle you. Your worth is not diminished by the size of clothing you buy. I'm sorry you had to go through all that - and am impressed with the courage and sense of self-worth you obviously have within you.
  • karenbobaren
    karenbobaren Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    damn, you put him in his place!!! good for you!!!
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I was bullied a lot when I was in school too, a lot from 3rd -8th grade. Kids used to take my lunch & shoes & call me a dog & actually bark at me. There are some people I would have liked to say something similar as what you said to them. I don't blame you at all. There are some people out there who need to hear things like that for them to even remotely try to understand what they put other kids through.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!