JILLIAN MICHAELS BODY REVOLUTION RESULTS W/PIC

Options

Replies

• kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    That is amazing results!

But...

It does bother me that by eating 1200 calories and NOT eating your exercise calories back, you are netting probably around 800-900 calories and that is not healthy. :/ Surprise no one has even mentioned this yet...

They have and if you would read the whole thread, you would see why!!! Don't judge - it works for me - OBVIOUSLY!!! Go somewhere other than success stories to preach please (like a church).
  • kymkan
    Options
    I forgot to ask: Did you only do the Body Revolution workout, or did you do other things, as well?

yep - very little else. I occasionally would do an extra cardio workout or a run, but not very often - my work schedule keeps me from being able to
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Wow! Where did those abs come from??? I've got a few of Jillian's DVDs but don't have Body Revolution, will be getting it now tho :smile:

Awesome job girl!
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    i guess i need to start this workout.. you look amazing!
  • jqh23
    jqh23 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    WOWZAAAA!! You look hawt, lady!!! I am so inspired by this thread, I just ordered this! never heard of it before. I am working mom and work 10-12 hours a day as well, so 30 minutes is all I really have time for. Better than Zumba anyday! Thanks again :)
  • joleenl
    joleenl Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    amazing! Thanks for sharing!
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!

Did you do anything else? Extra cardio or strength training?
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Woah!! great job!! did you do anything else with it?
  • kymkan
    Options
    WOWZAAAA!! You look hawt, lady!!! I am so inspired by this thread, I just ordered this! never heard of it before. I am working mom and work 10-12 hours a day as well, so 30 minutes is all I really have time for. Better than Zumba anyday! Thanks again :)

sounds like me!!!! It works and if you do happen to have an extra 1/2 hour - stick in another cardio! That was what sold me on it!
  • FitFunFabulousNicole
    FitFunFabulousNicole Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Holy Smokes! WAY TO GO!
  • tomwatso
    tomwatso Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Outstanding work! Much more definition.
  • sunnyskyjb
    sunnyskyjb Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats!!
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    That is amazing results!

But...

It does bother me that by eating 1200 calories and NOT eating your exercise calories back, you are netting probably around 800-900 calories and that is not healthy. :/ Surprise no one has even mentioned this yet...

They have and if you would read the whole thread, you would see why!!! Don't judge - it works for me - OBVIOUSLY!!! Go somewhere other than success stories to preach please (like a church).

Well said! I'm so fed up of people going on about 1200 not being enough, I have a desk job and actually gain weight if I eat much more than that regularly. There is no "one size fits all" here and clearly the OP has done a brilliant job and shows that for some people it *IS* enough!
  • KristinLeAnn252
    KristinLeAnn252 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP WHERE CAN I BUY THIS?!?!?! That looks like a years worth of work!!!
  • kymkan
    Options
    for those of you that have asked.....

If I had an extra 1/2 hour or so in the day, I would do an extra cardio or a quick run in, but the majority of the time, it was just the one workout a day for a 1/2 hour.
  • JayzonLiquid
    Options
    Nicely done I'll be starting up Insanity in two weeks! Just have to wait for this new tattoo to heal up.
  • rich347
    rich347 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Excellent work, def a motivation to myself and I'm sure others
  • rachelannecraig
    Options
    Way to Go!
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    *blown away*

you're a goddess!
  • Kifissia
    Kifissia Posts: 136
    Options
    Wow. Did I say 'wow'? Amazing job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!