Lost 50lbs~Now I'm a Success Story, Too :) *VERY Pic Heavy*

Options

Replies

• asia_hanebach
    asia_hanebach Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Great story!! Wtg!! I'm also doing my first 5K in the form of a Colour Me Rad run. Next month - yikes!
  • aeg176
    aeg176 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratulations on your success thus far. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • rmywife14
    rmywife14 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What an amazing mommy transformation! You've obviously put in tons of hard work and should be very proud!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a TOTAL difference you have made in your body. You look so beautiful.
    Congrats!!
    And another good thing--now you can pass on to the next generation what you have learned about portion control--
    what a TWO-FER!!
  • HideyoshiKinoshita
    HideyoshiKinoshita Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :) It's nice seeing other people have successes too! ^_^ And you get to be an inspiration to others.
  • pinalety
    pinalety Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    great post, very inpiring. Just started my 1 minute jogs in between my walks....can see that there is so much more that is achievable. Thanks for posting.
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 3/4" too!!! You are a TOTAL inspiration to me. My heaviest was 205 lb, currently at 163 lbs... My goal is 145 lb for now - we'll see once I get there. :-) I start C25K on Tuesday and I am SUPER excited. You just motivated me even more. Great job!!!!

You will do great! You just need to push through it, even if you don't like it at first :wink:
  • WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a TOTAL difference you have made in your body. You look so beautiful.
    Congrats!!
    And another good thing--now you can pass on to the next generation what you have learned about portion control--
    what a TWO-FER!!

So true, I try to talk to my boys about nutrition, portions and exercise as much as possible. Hopefully the next generation will be more informed than we all were!!!! And thank you for the compliment! :flowerforyou:
  • Pamela_in_Progress
    Pamela_in_Progress Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story! Here's to your continued success!! :smile:
  • jparsons27
    jparsons27 Posts: 61
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING! Thank you for sharing this!
  • hardlyhappenstance
    Options
    Wow!! You look gorgeous! Amazing lady! So cool!!!!!
  • FitFunFabulousNicole
    FitFunFabulousNicole Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    oh WOW!!! You look fabulous!
  • alli_dalli
    alli_dalli Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You made me feel really happy just from reading your story. Love all your happy faces, especially towards the end of the story. Thank you!
  • TorrizzleWillSizzle
    TorrizzleWillSizzle Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! You had such a perfect baby bump!! I love love love you ticker! It speaks the truth ;)
  • LisaJ2904
    LisaJ2904 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    This is why I love MFP, because of the inspiration people like you provide. You look amazing and you have inspired me to push a little harder tonight at the gym, so thank you so much x
  • peaches3creme
    Options
    love the pics :) old and new. amazing A++++++ for putting your mind to something and not being afraid to put the effort into getting what you want!!
  • Cricket09
    Cricket09 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Such a great story! You look fantastic! I am 5'3" and have a lot of weight to lose. I would love to see some of your earlier food and activity diaries. Please friend me! :)
  • debbylee_maxine
    debbylee_maxine Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and inspirational and downright gorgeous! Both then and now! Thank you so much for sharing this. <3
  • EpicPickle
    EpicPickle Posts: 35
    Options
    You really look great so much happier in your "after" pics. Congratulations! You're an inspiration for me to keep fighting and sticking to my plan!
  • Skinny_minny_mo
    Skinny_minny_mo Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    holy schmokes!

you look great and just from reading this thread, i can tell that you have a very vibrant, positive personality!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!