Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Meat eater, vegetarian or vegan?? Which are you?

Replies

• kellykw
    kellykw Posts: 184 Member
    Vegan for ethical reasons. Vegetables are evil and deserve to die.
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    I don't eat meat, I do eat fish and dairy.

I don't need a label.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    I'm an unapologetic omnivore! But I don't push it on others! #TEHO
    I feel this way, if humans weren't meant to be omnivorous then:
    1) why do we have 4-5 types of teeth? Herbivores and carnivornes usually only have 1-2 types
    2) why are so many animals made out of such tasty meat? Shame on them for seducing our taste buds like that!

**ETA: ...and one more thing, stop with this "I don't eat meat, but I do eat fish!" crap! Fish IS meat! Fish are animals!!! You wanna call yourself a pescatarian, fine... BUT...FISH...ARE...MEAT!! :explode:
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Omnivore who isn't afraid to have meatless meals every now and then (usually once a week).
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    semi-vegetarian. I eat fish and poultry.

My husband agrees with Homer Simpson, "If God didnt want us to eat animals He would'nt have made them taste so good".
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    I'm a shepherd

In for the "Buy British Lamb".

That is all.

(This post has not been sponsored by EBLEX)....

:tongue:
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    My diet has been mostly vegan for about three years.
  • Nerdphiliac
    Nerdphiliac Posts: 136 Member
    Vegetarian here! C:
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    I don't eat meat, I do eat fish and dairy.

I don't need a label.

so... you only eat the fish bones and scales?
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    I am none of the above.

I am an omnivore I eat everything.

I find myself eating mostly as a lacto ovo vegetarian this past semester because I been busy with school(too busy to cook), but I love sushi and a medium rare steak
  • Kanuenue
    Kanuenue Posts: 253 Member
    Though I have fallen under every category at some point in my life, I have returned to Pescetarian.
  • lnxjenn
    lnxjenn Posts: 64 Member
    Omnivore!! But I do like to enjoy some vegetarian dishes at least once a week, having a vegetarian day. I went Veggie for awhile, but I fell into that horrible junk food and high carb trap! I don't think life would be quite complete without pulled pork and brisket and BBQ!! and cajun sausage... and other yummy meat things...

But I am more gluten-free, or at least trying to be, due to advisement from my Naturopath!
  • auteurfille22
    auteurfille22 Posts: 251 Member
    Vegetarian! Not really for health though, for ethical reasons :)
  • shano25
    shano25 Posts: 233 Member
    All of the above. I go for a few months eating meat, a few months not eating it.

When I do eat meat, it's hormone/antibiotic local poultry only. I stopped eating red meat and pork when I was 16. Occasionally I'll have fish but I've never cared for it much.

When I'm not eating meat (like right now) I'm about 80% vegan. I eat vegan at home but I don't want to limit myself when I'm out so I'll have dairy when I'm out if I feel like it (or I don't want to cause trouble where I'm eating. If there aren't any vegan options, then I'll have the dairy. Just no meat.)

For me it's a big combination of things. Mostly I feel much better when I'm vegetarian, some ethical reasons (I need to know how my meat is raised before I eat it) plus it's expensive to eat a lot of organic, sustainable meat. But I do looooove chicken.
  • MattN1972
    MattN1972 Posts: 117
    Why do there have to be labels? Can't we all just get along?
  • brainzap
    brainzap Posts: 145 Member
    Omnivore. I eat lots of chicken & shrimp (and sometimes beef tenderloin). I love meat, it is delicious and filling.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Depends on how I feel that day. Unless its pork products I'm not too big of a meat person, not anymore.
  • WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Omnivore. I'll eat damn near anything. Except potato soup. Potato soup's the appetizer they serve in Hell.
  • Omnivore. I love food. Meat, fish, veggies, dairy....I'll eat it all. BUT...I do try to eat grass fed/cage free and get organic meat as much as possible.
  • Kpablo
    Kpablo Posts: 355 Member
    Vegetarian. :)