FAB FOUR Daily Challenges

Options

Replies

• luv2bthin2
    Options
    I am so excited to be a part of this group! I'm excited about the challenges, too. I know all this will be a great motivator.
    CW: 176 GW: 160 (for end of 4wk challenge) Thanks! Sarah :happy: :happy:
  • laurenmalone
    Options
    TAG
  • callie365
    callie365 Posts: 689
    Options
    Woo- Hoo I made it and I am so excited to be here!! :smile:
  • DMK710
    DMK710 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Callie365.....That is Great.....Keep up the Great Work.
  • DMK710
    Options
    ok.....I have been 5 days without a PEPSI.....that is huge for me. ****i wanted one but didn't want to have to post that I drank one. I'd like to go at least these 4 weeks without giving in.....we will see.
  • DMK710
    Options
    luv2bthin2....Good luck....you can do it. :flowerforyou:
  • DMK710
    Options
    kpie11......welcome aboard....I have only been here 1 week on the FAB FOUR....It's helped me not to have to post mess ups so that helps me to pass up certain foods and drinks. GOOD LUCK:flowerforyou:
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Still limited to light walking but it is fun to see the challenges...At least I can do the "food" challenges. :bigsmile:
  • slightingscale
    slightingscale Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Remember that this is just a reference thread for our daily challenges.
    Our main thread (the place to post weigh-ins, and connect with others) is here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/109567-join-us-fab-fours-4-week-challenge-group-new
  • slightingscale
    slightingscale Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Monday………. 2-Aug ….. 110% last chance workout (increase intensity or workout length)

Tuesday……… 3-Aug ….. weigh in today & eat your fruit* (see below)

Wednesday….. 4-Aug ….. add one more rep to your weight workout

Thursday….…. 5-Aug ….. take the stairs at least once this week

Friday…...…… 6-Aug ….. add 5 minutes to your cardio workout

Saturday…….. 7-Aug ….. stop at 2 cookies today

Sunday………. 8-Aug ….. sit down every time you eat today (the car doesn't count) :laugh: OR meditate today

*Fruit Servings (USDA)
    Cal..........1200...1400...1600...1800...2000...2200...2400...2600...2800...3000...3200
    Serv............2..........3..........3..........3..........4..........4..........4..........4..........5..........5..........5
    One Serving: 1/2 c cut raw or cooked fruit; 1/2 c fruit juice; 1 small-med fruit
  • MaureenH39
    MaureenH39 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    tag
  • DMK710
    Options
    Yay!!!!! I lost 6 lbs. Still no pepsi's.
  • DMK710
    Options
    oooops....... just realized today is Monday....I thought it was Tuesday (weigh in day). I work night shift so please bear with me , I'll weigh in again tomorrow morning just to see if I get lucky enough for it to register another lb off. I gusss I was just so excited to see how i did this week on the FAB 4.

Ill see you tomorrow......
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    tag....glad to be in on this challenge for August:)
  • Rachel1967
    Options
    tag
    I'm glad I found these daily challenges...I need to stretch myself!

Thanks Susan!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Thursday….…. 5-Aug ….. take the stairs at least once this week
    I used to live in a 19-story building, and I really wanted to climb all the way to the top, just once, but I never got around to it. I only lived there 8 months. It was hard just making it to the 5th floor everyday, and after December, I took the elevator all the time.
  • DMK710
    Options
    Hooah_mj
    WOW 26 lbs off....you should be very proud of your accomplishment. Congrats so far.
  • DMK710
    Options
    Steph_135 --- Keep up the good work. We are all in this together. Congrats.....12 lbs is a great loss!
  • shelsab
    shelsab Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Yay I did my 110% workout tonight! And tomorrow I weigh in! Even if I do not loose tomorrow I am okay! I ate cake this weekend at a babyshower and did not count calories this weekend :[

But I did limit my portions! Especially after an intense first bootcamp weekend I was tired and did not work out. They were my rest days, so hopefully tomorrow will not be toooo bad. Good luck everyone! See ya tomorrow!

And I plan to stick to the challenges this week! So I am excited for them!
  • SJT75
    SJT75 Posts: 134
    Options
    Do My best:smile: