bumping to make for later!
  • BrittBrat1787
    BrittBrat1787 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mindyjo74
    mindyjo74 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Bump! Those look amazing!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • siany01
    siany01 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    These sound really good. Will be trying them :)
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Bumping for recipe...

I have a good healthier pancake recipe, but it does have more protein than carbs. I will have to try this out. I like to use ON Gold Standard Whey in vanilla ice cream flavor in my cheesecakes, so I suspect that it will make pancakes taste pretty good too. :)
  • nomesw84
    nomesw84 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Finally!! One that doesn't involve oatmeal!!
  • xelmax
    xelmax Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    These look great - do you think ordinary plain yoghurt would work, or would the consistency be too runny (I know this will lower the protein count but I don't have any Greek yoghurt!)
    thanks
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    mother effin bump
  • MissyPoo2013
    MissyPoo2013 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    bump ill try these
  • jennkain97
    jennkain97 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    bump

can't wait to try these!!
  • summersbest
    summersbest Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My mother in law hate me so much that she wanted me out of my husband house because i have been unable to give her a grandchild i never knew what to do one day when i was at my working place a friend of my told me about how she had a spell cast on her by this man named Ekaka and after which her life came back to normal so i chosen to give him a trier which i did contacted him on his email: ekakaspelltemple@yahoo.com after which he get back to me and told me what i need to do and also how my problem was going to be solve and after 1month i started seeing changes in me i and so happy now that i can now give birth to my own child and my mother in law is now happy with me since i have been pregnant for her son.
    What does this have to do with protein pancakes??? ~
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Bizzzump!
  • atb0821
    atb0821 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    My mother in law hate me so much that she wanted me out of my husband house because i have been unable to give her a grandchild i never knew what to do one day when i was at my working place a friend of my told me about how she had a spell cast on her by this man named Ekaka and after which her life came back to normal so i chosen to give him a trier which i did contacted him on his email: ekakaspelltemple@yahoo.com after which he get back to me and told me what i need to do and also how my problem was going to be solve and after 1month i started seeing changes in me i and so happy now that i can now give birth to my own child and my mother in law is now happy with me since i have been pregnant for her son.

wtf.gif
  • mom2lyla
    mom2lyla Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Bump! Sounds awesome!
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Have you experimented with the whole egg versus just the white? Was wondering if it made a difference in flavor or consistency. I see no reason to waste a perfectly good yolk :)
  • PrinnyBomb
    PrinnyBomb Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Could I use ground almonds instead of the flour?
  • eatrunstretch
    eatrunstretch Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump