Ultimate Protein Pancakes... omg.

Options

Replies

• MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Bump, but what is a serving size of this recipe? One pancake....all 6?
  • lulu150
    lulu150 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    bumping for later!!!
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    sound tasty, but i'd need to replace the yogurt with rice milk and i think that might wreck the consistency.

good job, though.

Might you be able to replace the dairy yogurt with something like coconut milk yogurt?

http://sodeliciousdairyfree.com/products/cultured-coconut-milk
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    you lost me at flour #glutenfree
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    Options
    Bump, but what is a serving size of this recipe? One pancake....all 6?

Serving size is all 6 .

Thx for recipe, I'm going to try with ON extreme choc 100% whey tomorrow morning ....
  • ST99000722
    ST99000722 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    bump !
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    These look great - do you think ordinary plain yoghurt would work, or would the consistency be too runny (I know this will lower the protein count but I don't have any Greek yoghurt!)
    thanks

Hmmm it would probably work, it would be a little more runny though. Maybe add some extra protein powder or flour to thicken it up?
  • LaurenAOK
    Options
    My mother in law hate me so much that she wanted me out of my husband house because i have been unable to give her a grandchild i never knew what to do one day when i was at my working place a friend of my told me about how she had a spell cast on her by this man named Ekaka and after which her life came back to normal so i chosen to give him a trier which i did contacted him on his email: ekakaspelltemple@yahoo.com after which he get back to me and told me what i need to do and also how my problem was going to be solve and after 1month i started seeing changes in me i and so happy now that i can now give birth to my own child and my mother in law is now happy with me since i have been pregnant for her son.

Dude, lay off the acid.
  • LaurenAOK
    Options
    you lost me at flour #glutenfree

It would probably work with GF "flour" as well :)
  • LaurenAOK
    Options
    Have you experimented with the whole egg versus just the white? Was wondering if it made a difference in flavor or consistency. I see no reason to waste a perfectly good yolk :)

I've wondered the same thing actually, but haven't experimented. I think it would just make the batter a little thinner. Definitely worth a try :)
  • neuro_nut
    neuro_nut Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    bump.
  • lauraleighsm
    lauraleighsm Posts: 167
    Options
    swoon!!!
  • tsdaughe
    tsdaughe Posts: 88
    Options
    bummpity bump bump
  • Dr_Gains
    Dr_Gains Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Mine is kinda like this but more bang for my nutrition and macro layout

Mix together in a bowl 1/2cup oldfashioned oats, 2 tablespoons of flax seed, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, 4 servings of egg white liquid. put pan on medium heat and cook just like you normally would a pancake. I eat this with 2 whole eggs and 1 tablespoon of peanut butter smeared on top which gives me 550 cals,45g protein, 37g carbs, 27g fat. I also play around with the recipe and throw in a tablespoon of pb2 in place of one of the tablespoons of flax and add fruit to it as well.
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    bump to try
  • Juka80
    Juka80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!
  • liz827
    liz827 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    yum looks good! I only have chocolate protein powder at home right now but I do foresee chocolate strawberry pancakes in my future!

That is exactly what I was thinking!

Thanks for the recipe!
  • Juka80
    Juka80 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    May want to try this with flavored greek yogurt. Only 40 cal more. Blueberries or Apple. :) Yummy.