Options

Replies

• Ladeejulz
    Options
    bump
  • lorishines
    Options
    Rob-

Are you certain about no repeats? It only says this - in regards to your second meal.

"Dinner : The same four choices as lunch"
  • ctrysing3
    Options
    lol me too the pregnancy hormone ...what is it?
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Rob-

Are you certain about no repeats? It only says this - in regards to your second meal.

"Dinner : The same four choices as lunch"

Yes, I read this some where also, to always change up your 4 items.........

"The same four choices as lunch" means the choose 1 from each category...........
  • lorishines
    Options
    ty
  • aling01
    aling01 Posts: 163
    Options
    hey everyone! just started on the HCG..i'm on day 3...i've started a blog so people can see my progress as well as get information on hcg and hypothyroidism..it's still in the works.

you can check it out at http://hcg.amyling.com/

amy
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    hey everyone! just started on the HCG..i'm on day 3...i've started a blog so people can see my progress as well as get information on hcg and hypothyroidism..it's still in the works.

you can check it out at http://hcg.amyling.com/

amy

I have hypothyroidism, adrenal gland fatigue, pituitary tumor, Type 2 Diabetes and I feel great on HCG now!!!

I have officially went down a clothing size, WOOT!!!
  • indyjune
    indyjune Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard of this HCG, can you tell me is there a downside? Is it safe, and do I need to eat specific foods, or just general wise choices without special lists of legal or Not legal, foods? This is a tough one for me, but with the right motivation, I suppose I could limit my choices if I don't feel the hunger as much. And how does it help you lose? Can you direct me to more info? Thanksbunches, J
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    :smile: just started hgc myself on my thrid day . so far i love it plan, to stick to it to the end .
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    I haven't heard of this HCG, can you tell me is there a downside? Is it safe, and do I need to eat specific foods, or just general wise choices without special lists of legal or Not legal, foods? This is a tough one for me, but with the right motivation, I suppose I could limit my choices if I don't feel the hunger as much. And how does it help you lose? Can you direct me to more info? Thanksbunches, J

Hi there. I would suggest reading the Pounds and Inches Manuscript by Dr Simeons.

I must be honest and tell you that it is very strict, but well worth the strictness. My body is starting to function properly in about a week's time of being on the HCG Diet. It is really unbelievable!!!

Here is the Manuscript.......

http://daimonsoft.com/nutritionfacts/Dr_Simeons_Manuscript.pdf
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    Options
    The HCG totally worked for me. I lost 21 lbs over three weeks. I lost about a pound per day. I've been off for three days now, eating the same 500 cal routine and haven't lost or gained an ounce. I have to go for the next three weeks on a low carb, but more liberal eating regimen to keep the metabolism up. Then, as soon as I can, I'm doing another cycle (probably a longer one). I was never hungry and I'm a big guy. I went from 248 to 227 and I wasn't tired, crabby, sleepy, or hungry. I used the sublingual HCG platinum drops. I haven't been able to lose weight in so long. I'm so happy right now.
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    that was really helpful for me! thanks so much! I was getting concerned cause starting my second week my weight loss went from 2-3lbs a day to 2-3oz a day, i thought i was doing something wrong, but from what i've been reading and what you showed, it really slows down from here on out. I feel better now!
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    that was really helpful for me! thanks so much! I was getting concerned cause starting my second week my weight loss went from 2-3lbs a day to 2-3oz a day, i thought i was doing something wrong, but from what i've been reading and what you showed, it really slows down from here on out. I feel better now!

I am doing an apple day today. I have been at the same weight for 5 days with no cheats. I am barely eating due to tooth ache.

I am going to make myself some more apple sauce when I get home. :)
  • mjmoonin
    mjmoonin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have had a rough few days. I followed to the letter but gained pound and then a full pound. so I decided to do a load day and went up a pound and a half. I am back on the 500 cal today and hope to see results tomorrow. My hubby has been reminding me that 11 pounds lost is a great thing and to not dwell on the gain. but darn I was so hoping to be 20 lbs down by now. Patience I guess.
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    I went up by 1/2 a lb. on Sunday and stayed the same on Monday, so I did a steak day yesterday--8 oz New York--yummy!!, and today I am back to my lowest weight, originally reached on 7/30, so that makes 11.5 lbs. total since I started on 7/19.

EDIT: Since my original posting, I was re-reading the Pounds and Inches manuscript and discovered my memory deceived me. The "steak day" is how you reset yourself if you gain two or more pounds from your lowest weight after the end of a session--it is NOT supposed to be used interchangeably with the "apple day" that is meant to break a plateau!!! Oh well, never claimed my memory was worth a hoot!!!

To those on the premixed homeopathic HCG. Monitor your consumption and supply closely, to avoid running out before you are finished with your VLCD session. I ordered what appeared to be enough for a 42 day protocol, but when I started on my second bottle about a week earlier than it said I would, I decided it was time to order more, so I did. It arrived yesterday and I am still working on the last bottle of my original order.

I am not having any difficulty with the limited calories, BUT, I have learned, DON'T go near the grocery store if you are feeling hungry already. And when you do, keep your eyes straight ahead if you have to walk through an "aisle of temptation" to get to the produce or meat departments!!!:laugh: :laugh: My other problem has been wanting to munch on multiple breadsticks or Melba's late at night. I am going to try a new tactic today and not have any of them at all today and see if that helps.

If anyone else is having trouble with the breadsticks, let me know how you dealt with it, please.!!

Welcome to newbies.

Lioness, I am sorry to hear about your plateau. Hope your toothache is resolved soon. Hang in there.
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    I have had a rough few days. I followed to the letter but gained pound and then a full pound. so I decided to do a load day and went up a pound and a half. I am back on the 500 cal today and hope to see results tomorrow. My hubby has been reminding me that 11 pounds lost is a great thing and to not dwell on the gain. but darn I was so hoping to be 20 lbs down by now. Patience I guess.

Yes, small gains and losses are to be expected. I don't know if it was a good idea to do another load in the middle of protocol and then go back to the 500.

I would just stick to protocol from here on out.
  • lorishines
    Options
    Hi guys- This is vlcd day two- and I am down 2 pounds. I have no headache, no hunger and I feel suspiciously GREAT!
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    i"M on day 2 of phase 2 so far i have lost 3.5 pounds and i love it
  • Rhaase
    Rhaase Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm on day 7 today, and I have lost 6 lbs. I'm really happy with how great I feel. I have more energy and I am realizing all the crap I ate before and how this is going to be a lifestyle change for me and my family.
  • July24Lioness
    Options
    I'm on day 7 today, and I have lost 6 lbs. I'm really happy with how great I feel. I have more energy and I am realizing all the crap I ate before and how this is going to be a lifestyle change for me and my family.
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!