Baby to Bikini... Tears and All

Replies

• Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    What a great success story! What lifting program did you use?
  • what do you mean: 'With my stretch marks, with my bits of flub and extra skin- I was confident and proud of my marred body' - I can't see any of that?! You look amazing! Not just look-at-that-progress amazing but amazing and HOT! If I looked like that in a bikini I don't think I'd ever wear anything else!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    You look absolutely amazing. I can sense in your words that you have transformed your life.

You are an excellent role model to your child.

Girl, I would be literally strutting to the pool if I looked like you!

I'm getting so motivated to start lifting. I love the physical and mental transformation I see in the heavy lifting ladies posts.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Wow, you look fantastic!!! Great job!

Congratulations on getting through such a difficult time on your life, and making your own path. You truly have something to be proud of.
  • ErinG6191
    ErinG6191 Posts: 33 Member
    You look amazing! I am 6 1/2 months post baby and would kill for your figure!
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 569 Member
    what do you mean: 'With my stretch marks, with my bits of flub and extra skin- I was confident and proud of my marred body' - I can't see any of that?!
    That's what I was thinking. LOL
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    what do you mean: 'With my stretch marks, with my bits of flub and extra skin- I was confident and proud of my marred body' - I can't see any of that?!
    That's what I was thinking. LOL

I can take some close-ups to show you- my hips look like they got into a serious altercation with a large clawed mammal- and they lost! haha :-)
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Glad you got your soul feeling right again, we both know that is what matters...and you look very gorgeous on the outside.

Congrats on your well deserved walk :).
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Speechless. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! :wink:
  • HealthIsMyHobby
    HealthIsMyHobby Posts: 85 Member
    Congratulations well done. Your weight tracker indicates 18 lbs to go. I'd suggest calculating your %bf. Loosing another 18 lbs. might not be healthy. Best of luck.
  • HRLaurie614
    HRLaurie614 Posts: 260 Member
    OMG....you look AMAZING. Congratulations. And, kudos for making through a tough year!!!!!
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Congratulations well done. Your weight tracker indicates 18 lbs to go. I'd suggest calculating your %bf. Loosing another 18 lbs. might not be healthy. Best of luck.

I recently reset my tracker- and I've lost a few lbs since I've recorded (I only record twice monthly to avoid scale worry). My "goal" is based on goal body fat :-)- I'm not worried about the weight in the least, but there's not a tracker for body fat :tongue:
  • BevBasil
    BevBasil Posts: 37 Member
    Woman......you look great!!!!
  • NumbrsNerd
    NumbrsNerd Posts: 202 Member
    You look fabulous - simply fabulous! Awesome work!!!
  • HealthIsMyHobby
    HealthIsMyHobby Posts: 85 Member
    Way to go. Healthy is the new skinny!!!
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    you go girl!!!!! you look awesome!!!!!!!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Your before looks a lot like me now I want to have your after :D
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Amazing story! Lifting is so empowering! You look amazing and hope that feeling stays with you!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Awesome!!! You look like a different person! Wow..
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    beautiful story, beautiful girl, beautiful inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!