Baby to Bikini... Tears and All

Options

Replies

• Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    What a great success story! What lifting program did you use?
  • fruitninja93
    Options
    what do you mean: 'With my stretch marks, with my bits of flub and extra skin- I was confident and proud of my marred body' - I can't see any of that?! You look amazing! Not just look-at-that-progress amazing but amazing and HOT! If I looked like that in a bikini I don't think I'd ever wear anything else!
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing. I can sense in your words that you have transformed your life.

You are an excellent role model to your child.

Girl, I would be literally strutting to the pool if I looked like you!

I'm getting so motivated to start lifting. I love the physical and mental transformation I see in the heavy lifting ladies posts.
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic!!! Great job!

Congratulations on getting through such a difficult time on your life, and making your own path. You truly have something to be proud of.
  • ErinG6191
    ErinG6191 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I am 6 1/2 months post baby and would kill for your figure!
  • aliencheesecake
    aliencheesecake Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    what do you mean: 'With my stretch marks, with my bits of flub and extra skin- I was confident and proud of my marred body' - I can't see any of that?!
    That's what I was thinking. LOL
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    what do you mean: 'With my stretch marks, with my bits of flub and extra skin- I was confident and proud of my marred body' - I can't see any of that?!
    That's what I was thinking. LOL

I can take some close-ups to show you- my hips look like they got into a serious altercation with a large clawed mammal- and they lost! haha :-)
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Glad you got your soul feeling right again, we both know that is what matters...and you look very gorgeous on the outside.

Congrats on your well deserved walk :).
  • DeeDiddyGee
    DeeDiddyGee Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Speechless. ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! :wink:
  • HealthIsMyHobby
    HealthIsMyHobby Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Congratulations well done. Your weight tracker indicates 18 lbs to go. I'd suggest calculating your %bf. Loosing another 18 lbs. might not be healthy. Best of luck.
  • HRLaurie614
    HRLaurie614 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    OMG....you look AMAZING. Congratulations. And, kudos for making through a tough year!!!!!
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Congratulations well done. Your weight tracker indicates 18 lbs to go. I'd suggest calculating your %bf. Loosing another 18 lbs. might not be healthy. Best of luck.

I recently reset my tracker- and I've lost a few lbs since I've recorded (I only record twice monthly to avoid scale worry). My "goal" is based on goal body fat :-)- I'm not worried about the weight in the least, but there's not a tracker for body fat :tongue:
  • BevBasil
    BevBasil Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Woman......you look great!!!!
  • NumbrsNerd
    NumbrsNerd Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous - simply fabulous! Awesome work!!!
  • HealthIsMyHobby
    HealthIsMyHobby Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Way to go. Healthy is the new skinny!!!
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    you go girl!!!!! you look awesome!!!!!!!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    Your before looks a lot like me now I want to have your after :D
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! Lifting is so empowering! You look amazing and hope that feeling stays with you!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You look like a different person! Wow..
  • SinomenJen
    SinomenJen Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    beautiful story, beautiful girl, beautiful inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!