Worst Thing You've Tasted On Your Fitness Journey ?

Options
Muscle Monster... -gag-

monster-muscle-protein.jpg

I had the "vanilla" one. There was only 2 available in the store. Vanilla && Coffee

Replies

• 22workout
    22workout Posts: 36
    Options
    chlorophyll

I almost threw up it was really gross.
    and by the way chlorophyll is a cleansing drink
  • KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Adding unflavored protein powder to oatmeal. Yuck.
  • mudmonkeyonwheels
    mudmonkeyonwheels Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Add chocolate whey protein powder to oatmeal! Quite possibly the most horrible thing ever..... other than maybe the super smoothie recovery powder I was supposed to take ........
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I stopped at a grocery store after my 6-mile run this morning for a chocolate milk. Got seduced by a chocolate protein shake that had 32g of protein...and, as it turned out when I read the fine print on the way out of the store, only 3g of sugar. It tasted, if you can imagine this, as if Pepto-Bismal were flavored with chocolate instead of peppermint.

The brand: Oh Yeah. Review: Oh. No!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    Sweet potatoe soup,,,,,, I love sweet potatoes but YUCK
  • Canuck_Fit
    Canuck_Fit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Muscle Monster... -gag-

monster-muscle-protein.jpg

I had the "vanilla" one. There was only 2 available in the store. Vanilla && Coffee

That's the craziest product I've seen so far,
  • cherrytm
    cherrytm Posts: 13
    Options
    Blackstrap molasses (supposed to be a good source of iron). Do not want ever again.
  • jessicae1aine
    jessicae1aine Posts: 885
    Options
    coco-ice-vanilla-bean.png

This stuff. It's not even that the taste is bad, but the aftertaste is terrible. I couldn't do it.
  • SaraC1977
    SaraC1977 Posts: 51
    Options
    Whole wheat pasta..uugh, I don't know how people eat that stuff! It's like dry cardboard. I just eat regular pasta noodles and don't have it too often.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    rice cakes never again, they use to be tastey what happened?
  • Lynn_babcock
    Lynn_babcock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Kashi Go Lean original.. terrible. And those banana egg white 'pancakes' everyone was sharing here... hated those too. I've made some pretty wretched smoothies too.
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    coco-ice-vanilla-bean.png

This stuff. It's not even that the taste is bad, but the aftertaste is terrible. I couldn't do it.

I thought I was the only person that couldn't stand the aftertaste!
  • rbeckner711
    rbeckner711 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    A chocolate brownie flavored protein bar. One bite was enough. It tasted like brown chalk. Yuck!
  • jbruced
    jbruced Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Sweet potatoe soup,,,,,, I love sweet potatoes but YUCK
    Tell me about the soup. Did you make it or did you try someone elses? Can you provide the recipe?
  • jbruced
    jbruced Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Blackstrap molasses (supposed to be a good source of iron). Do not want ever again.
    Did you take it straight or mixed in something?
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Good question--it's great in milk! We used to drink molasses milk all the time when I was a kid.
  • cherrytm
    cherrytm Posts: 13
    Options
    Good question--it's great in milk! We used to drink molasses milk all the time when I was a kid.

Straight off the spoon, with a chaser of everything in sight to get the taste out of my mouth. It tastes like metal and has the texture of eating toothpaste so maybe I should have mixed it.
  • wldrose75
    wldrose75 Posts: 128
    Options
    Some pumpkin and oatmeal "cookies" I found on a thread in the Recipes section. These are now referred to as pumpkin turds at my house.
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    sun warrier --raw vegan - no flavour added. yuck. had to add tons of things to even drink this. ok with cholocate version
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Options
    Lentils, tried them three different ways so far, just don't like em.