Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Worst Thing You've Tasted On Your Fitness Journey ?

Muscle Monster... -gag-

monster-muscle-protein.jpg

I had the "vanilla" one. There was only 2 available in the store. Vanilla && Coffee

Replies

• 22workout
    22workout Posts: 36
    chlorophyll

I almost threw up it was really gross.
    and by the way chlorophyll is a cleansing drink
  • KimberlyinMN
    KimberlyinMN Posts: 302 Member
    Adding unflavored protein powder to oatmeal. Yuck.
  • mudmonkeyonwheels
    mudmonkeyonwheels Posts: 426 Member
    Add chocolate whey protein powder to oatmeal! Quite possibly the most horrible thing ever..... other than maybe the super smoothie recovery powder I was supposed to take ........
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    I stopped at a grocery store after my 6-mile run this morning for a chocolate milk. Got seduced by a chocolate protein shake that had 32g of protein...and, as it turned out when I read the fine print on the way out of the store, only 3g of sugar. It tasted, if you can imagine this, as if Pepto-Bismal were flavored with chocolate instead of peppermint.

The brand: Oh Yeah. Review: Oh. No!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    Sweet potatoe soup,,,,,, I love sweet potatoes but YUCK
  • Canuck_Fit
    Canuck_Fit Posts: 41 Member
    Muscle Monster... -gag-

monster-muscle-protein.jpg

I had the "vanilla" one. There was only 2 available in the store. Vanilla && Coffee

That's the craziest product I've seen so far,
  • cherrytm
    cherrytm Posts: 13
    Blackstrap molasses (supposed to be a good source of iron). Do not want ever again.
  • jessicae1aine
    jessicae1aine Posts: 885
    coco-ice-vanilla-bean.png

This stuff. It's not even that the taste is bad, but the aftertaste is terrible. I couldn't do it.
  • SaraC1977
    SaraC1977 Posts: 51
    Whole wheat pasta..uugh, I don't know how people eat that stuff! It's like dry cardboard. I just eat regular pasta noodles and don't have it too often.
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    rice cakes never again, they use to be tastey what happened?
  • Lynn_babcock
    Lynn_babcock Posts: 220 Member
    Kashi Go Lean original.. terrible. And those banana egg white 'pancakes' everyone was sharing here... hated those too. I've made some pretty wretched smoothies too.
  • kittyhasclaws
    kittyhasclaws Posts: 446 Member
    coco-ice-vanilla-bean.png

This stuff. It's not even that the taste is bad, but the aftertaste is terrible. I couldn't do it.

I thought I was the only person that couldn't stand the aftertaste!
  • rbeckner711
    rbeckner711 Posts: 163 Member
    A chocolate brownie flavored protein bar. One bite was enough. It tasted like brown chalk. Yuck!
  • jbruced
    jbruced Posts: 210 Member
    Sweet potatoe soup,,,,,, I love sweet potatoes but YUCK
    Tell me about the soup. Did you make it or did you try someone elses? Can you provide the recipe?
  • jbruced
    jbruced Posts: 210 Member
    Blackstrap molasses (supposed to be a good source of iron). Do not want ever again.
    Did you take it straight or mixed in something?
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Good question--it's great in milk! We used to drink molasses milk all the time when I was a kid.
  • cherrytm
    cherrytm Posts: 13
    Good question--it's great in milk! We used to drink molasses milk all the time when I was a kid.

Straight off the spoon, with a chaser of everything in sight to get the taste out of my mouth. It tastes like metal and has the texture of eating toothpaste so maybe I should have mixed it.
  • wldrose75
    wldrose75 Posts: 128
    Some pumpkin and oatmeal "cookies" I found on a thread in the Recipes section. These are now referred to as pumpkin turds at my house.
  • snowmanluv
    snowmanluv Posts: 200 Member
    sun warrier --raw vegan - no flavour added. yuck. had to add tons of things to even drink this. ok with cholocate version
  • Emtabo01
    Emtabo01 Posts: 672
    Lentils, tried them three different ways so far, just don't like em.