Wow u look fantastic! Well done :-)
  • Log_n_Jog
    Log_n_Jog Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look terrific!
  • rdrettig1
    rdrettig1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats. What an amazing gift you have given yourself!! I can't wait until the day I can make a similar post! :)
  • castelluzzo99
    castelluzzo99 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You look so good! I've had 3 babies, and right now I look about like your first photos (my youngest is 10 mo). But I'm getting serious and have lost over an inch in the past month. Heavy lifting isn't an option for me, but I'm going to do a body weight routine and really push to improve in my weak areas (upper body!). Can't wait to look that good for my husband (because no matter how good I feel about my body, I'm too modest to show it off in public--which is no judgment on those who aren't like me, btw).

Now I wish I'd not let myself go 5 months ago... I'd be so much closer to my goal by now!
  • kajungrill
    kajungrill Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I don't see a trace of stretch marks, your body looks incredible! I would love to look at your exercise log to get some tips!
  • MummyMikaela
    MummyMikaela Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! Well done
  • alexalaurel
    alexalaurel Posts: 27
    Options
    Your story is so inspiring. I am so, so proud of you for wearing that bikini with pride. And girl, do you look great or what!!!! I know that we are typically our own worst critic, so you still see whatever flaws you mentioned, but to the rest of us, you look incredible. Congratulations on all of your hard work paying off, and on meeting your ultimate goal - baby to bikini, in LESS than a year! Woohoo!!!
  • _speshk
    _speshk Posts: 19
    Options
    YOU LOOK F-ING AWESOME!!! Congrats on all your successes from your hard work!!!
  • frenchfancy123
    frenchfancy123 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    wow!! those abs. ;) hehe. that was great. youre an inspiration to us all. hope you baby is doing well
  • claire671
    claire671 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. You should be so proud and rock that bikini. I'm 6 months post birth and started out in the 200s, now down to 154 and hope to look like you one day! Inspirational!
  • valeriemcmichael77
    Options
    Nice work!!!! Time for me to start strength training. From your story, I feel certain if will give me the boost I need.
  • jaishar1985
    jaishar1985 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Very proud of you
  • ShimmerKitten
    ShimmerKitten Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow, my current body is similar to your before, so i'm glad i have something nice looking to look forward to!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    W U N D R F L
  • lynnelynsey
    lynnelynsey Posts: 20
    Options
    you should be very proud of yourself and walk with your head held high.you look fantastic.any help you could give me on finding my waist again would be appreciated.x
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Charlottesometimes23
    Charlottesometimes23 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring. Congratulations.
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes - nice work(outs)!!
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I actually gasped when I saw your after photo! You look amazing and I love your bikini too! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!