Do you guys like a girl that flirts??

Options

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I do like girls that flirt.
    Thanks for that answer I am really serious!! I have a guy who I would like to go out with but I have no idea how to let him know Im interested..

eyelash batting, showing skin, showing big mouth, holding phallic items, hair flips. You can do it!
    hair-hair-flip-taylor-swift-taylor-swift-live-Favim.com-367368.gif
    ... and of course the old bend and snap. google it.
  • goodtimezzzz
    goodtimezzzz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    as a single guy I LOVE IT WHEN WOMEN MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!! it shows confidence and personal power!! I will do ANYTHING for a woman who pursues me...really
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,295 Member
    Options
    NORM knows what I'm talkin' bout!!!

OMG I was mentioned!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    They better like it because I can't help myself ;)
  • sherri85
    sherri85 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Ok that's 3 guys and 3 yes votes lol :smile:
  • yoyofighter
    yoyofighter Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Yes yes yes yes yes yes
  • kluedesigns
    kluedesigns Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks for that answer I am really serious!! I have a guy who I would like to go out with but I have no idea how to let him know Im interested..

you could ask the guy out instead of trying to flirt when it really isn't your style.

guys appreciate when a woman is straight forward and just asks them to coffee or dinner.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I have flirted my way out of many situations. Flirting paid for my groceries during my senior year in college and also almost every drink I have when I go out. Not silly when done well.
  • jmc0806
    jmc0806 Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Yep
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I have been told I am a huge flirt. I guess being shy and awkward is part of my flirty charm =)

130306610669.gif
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,295 Member
    Options
    Let me spoil this party for you though - after a couple of 3 beers, even gesturing for a salt shaker is flirty and sexy. Just sayin'
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    as a single guy I LOVE IT WHEN WOMEN MAKE THE FIRST MOVE!! it shows confidence and personal power!! I will do ANYTHING for a woman who pursues me...really

how YOU doin'?
  • sherri85
    Options

eyelash batting, showing skin, showing big mouth, holding phallic items, hair flips. You can do it!
    hair-hair-flip-taylor-swift-taylor-swift-live-Favim.com-367368.gif
    ... and of course the old bend and snap. google it.
    lol bend and snap huh? ok next time I see him I am sooo going for it... Life is short so I might as well grab me a bit of it!! maybe not the bend and snap though lmao!! :laugh:
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I think flirting is a natural born talent. Some people have it, some don't. Even now, married and overweight, I flirt unconsciously, constantly...and it still works. Of course the end game is much different, now that I'm happily married, but getting a genuine smile out of a man makes my day...and I'm sure it goes in reverse. Mind you, there is a BIG difference between "flirting" and slutting it up, not that either is a bad thing, in the right context....
  • Cupcakehippiemommy
    Cupcakehippiemommy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Obvi I am not a dude BUT I say go for it. Why have the what if lingering in your mind? The worst thing that could happen is you guys become friends right? I ALWAYS made the first move, again nothing to lose,,,
    Good luck doll and I hope more men respond and give you the perspective you are looking for on this question :)
  • sherri85
    Options
    Let me spoil this party for you though - after a couple of 3 beers, even gesturing for a salt shaker is flirty and sexy. Just sayin'
    Lol I'll keep that in mind and I'll bring beer next time :wink:
  • Markguns
    Markguns Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I like girls........ Eh umm what was the question? :bigsmile: :glasses:
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I have flirted my way out of many situations. Flirting paid for my groceries during my senior year in college and also almost every drink I have when I go out. Not silly when done well.

I have to travel, quite frequently in my occupation, and I usually sit alone either at the bar or a small booth and tend to grab a quick (as healthy as I can find) meal from the local sports bar, or hotel bar.

I don't know if it is a trend or what, but I've been "sent" over many drinks by women in the past. Now I don't drink anymore (not since 2011), and it always feels awkward to have to "send it back"...I'm married and nothing would happen anyway, but it does make me feel good that the gesture has been given so many times.
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mmthq09fTN1rp49dco1_400.jpg
  • sherri85
    Options
    Obvi I am not a dude BUT I say go for it. Why have the what if lingering in your mind? The worst thing that could happen is you guys become friends right? I ALWAYS made the first move, again nothing to lose,,,
    Good luck doll and I hope more men respond and give you the perspective you are looking for on this question :)
    Thanks I appreciate that.. I have had the same thoughts about the what if's..