Replies

• stepgrah
    stepgrah Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    It's a laugh :-)
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I had a boyfriend when I started uni, so didn't realise I'd been flirting all along until he and I split up and what would have been perfectly normal conversations when I threw 'boyfriend' in there somewhere would end with a date or my tongue in someone's mouth :laugh:
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Depends how she flirts. Sometimes subtle flirting like playing with your hair, a quick glance in my direction with a smile, stroking the brim of a wine glass while we're talking is certainly the kind of flirting that's a good turn on for me.
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    If its with me then yes, I like it haha...
  • almonds1
    almonds1 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Where the hell is my salt shaker...
    0008-0802-2311-4151.jpg
    let-bruce-bruce-hit-it-a-s.gif
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5ptnq_ying-yang-twins-shake-it-like-a-sal_music#.UZmOUKK-qdA

Yes. shake the salts every which way google tells you to.
    4SFkSJ4.gif

38-tennessee-fan-obscene-gesture-best-sports-gifs-of-2012.gif
    Shake all the salts.
    take-life-with-a-grain-of-salt-a-slice-of-lime-and-a-shot-of-tequila.gif

1363901428_18returnperiodisoveranditdawnsonyouwahtyouvedone.gif

WTH???
  • lkcuts
    lkcuts Posts: 224
    Options
    My husband's line to everyone was "SO..hows your love life?" It opened up the converstation because EVERYONE just about has had some bad experience of some kind and useally just recent..(I had to remind him after we were married that a lonely single girl will jump on that as a meaning he is really interested.) LOL

Then there is the the forward/shock approach "Say, how would you like to take a shower together?" THAT one of course could lead to many different responses and if you are not really ready for that add a laugh and say "Just kidding" and walk away..It leaves it open to make him wonder and if he is interested, he will come back around. Then you are in control of what happens ..

I have a couple who met during a survelience stop. He was a cop and he stopped her and asked "Have you been drinking?" she had taken a label off a beer bottle previously, slapped it on her forehead and said "Why no officer I'm on the patch!" They have been together ever since.
  • kxxooo
    kxxooo Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    hmmmmm ... gotta love a flirt!
    sensual
    but distant!

Cant touch this!

mmmm mmmm
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I do, but only if it's meaningless. My wife tends to take issue with it otherwise. :tongue:
  • tbrain1989
    tbrain1989 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    flirting is the way forward surely, guys in general arent the best at picking up on hints, so the clearer the better really :)
  • sam85brent
    sam85brent Posts: 137
    Options
    A girl who flirts is way more fun, just be ready to pay up if you get your bluff called :bigsmile:
  • gdrmuzak
    gdrmuzak Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Absolutely!
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    id rather a gal ask me if this rag smells like chloroform than flirt with me, cut to the chase damnit!
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    :raiseshand.yes.:bigsmile:
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on the extent that you flirt. I have always been a flirt. It is not intentional, but for some reason if I am talking to a member of the opposite sex I tend to lower my voice, maintain eye contact, and smile from ear to ear.... Go for it..
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    Yes. However, I'm one of those guys that suck at picking up subtle signs so most of the time if they are, I don't notice it or just think they are being friendly.
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    Yes they do like it.. and short skirts.

this too.
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    First of all, define flirting. I'd say smiling, and being fun and playful is more important than "flirting." That said, I'm pretty dumb when it comes to women, so they kinda have to hit me over the head with it.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    id rather a gal ask me if this rag smells like chloroform than flirt with me, cut to the chase damnit!

does that go along with "is that a shovel and some lime in your car trunk? and where is this restaurant in the woods?"
  • jus_in_bello
    jus_in_bello Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Yes. However, I'm one of those guys that suck at picking up subtle signs so most of the time if they are, I don't notice it or just think they are being friendly.

I have this problem. I had a guy ask me out and totally missed that it was happening until my friend walked up and said, "He's asking you out, not asking if you just want coffee, you oblivious girl." I laughed a lot.
  • fitgirlandfoodie
    fitgirlandfoodie Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    From what I can see guys do like a girl who can flirt..I can't flirt. End of. I'm pretty shy and awkward around guys I don't know well..however if someone were to show interest in me first, I'd be more comfortable flirting back. so maybe I can flirt in that case? :P Guess I need to work on the old self esteem :)