Yes they do like it.. and short skirts.
    That's how I got my man
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Where the hell is my salt shaker...
    0008-0802-2311-4151.jpg
    let-bruce-bruce-hit-it-a-s.gif
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5ptnq_ying-yang-twins-shake-it-like-a-sal_music#.UZmOUKK-qdA

Yes. shake the salts every which way google tells you to.
    4SFkSJ4.gif

38-tennessee-fan-obscene-gesture-best-sports-gifs-of-2012.gif
    Shake all the salts.
    take-life-with-a-grain-of-salt-a-slice-of-lime-and-a-shot-of-tequila.gif

1363901428_18returnperiodisoveranditdawnsonyouwahtyouvedone.gif

WTH???
    Yeah, point taken. I think I jumped the gun from flirting and went straight into 3rd date rule territory. Sorry 'bout that. Carry on.
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    any ladioes that want practice flirting I am here to help..I mean this site is about supporting each other...right?

I may need lessons. One on One session? What should I wear???

there's a dress code?? well shucks!
    Yes, naked.

O {{-)

Are you sure u need lessons?? I think someone's pretty good @ this ;-)
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    any ladioes that want practice flirting I am here to help..I mean this site is about supporting each other...right?

I may need lessons. One on One session? What should I wear???

Anything you want...(I will see right thru it either way)....
  • harvo
    Options
    That's how I got my man

pics or it didn't happen :wink:
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    No. We like girls that are completely disinterested. In fact, the further you stand away from guys the better, so maybe just stay home and maybe some guy will figure it out and come knocking.

HAHAAHAHAHA...I get this visual of this hot girl sitting in her kitchen waiting for something that's never going to come!

Well played sir....Well played :drinker:
    You mean to tell me that no ones coming over?
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    No. We like girls that are completely disinterested. In fact, the further you stand away from guys the better, so maybe just stay home and maybe some guy will figure it out and come knocking.

HAHAAHAHAHA...I get this visual of this hot girl sitting in her kitchen waiting for something that's never going to come!

I got word this morning someone is "biking" their way to you as we speak...you may need to help him with his DOMS in his upper thighs by the time he gets there....
  • chantelp89
    Options
    That's how I got my man

pics or it didn't happen :wink:
    No pics, but I very interesting story lol
  • harvo
    Options

I am back at the Wal-Mart :cry:
  • chantelp89
    Options

I got word this morning someone is "biking" their way to you as we speak...you may need to help him with his DOMS in his upper thighs by the time he gets there....
    Hmm I'll rub him out when he gets here
  • chantelp89
    Options
    Lol I'm on my way sir!
  • ITSSODAMNHOT
    ITSSODAMNHOT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I think I probably look desperate and silly! But I have fun doing it!!! lol

The flirting can use a little more work.... lol jk!!!
  • CrazyTrackLady
    CrazyTrackLady Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    As an old married guy I can tell you...it's nice to be reminded that a woman can find you attractive.

A little flirt for her is a big thrill for me.

I'm with you on this one! Makes me feel good too. So bring on the flirt girls, at least you give us older married guys a little ego boost...believe me, we need it!

My legs are 36" inches of lean, toned and supple. Just thought I'd throw that out there, you two.

:wink: :laugh: :tongue:
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    As an old married guy I can tell you...it's nice to be reminded that a woman can find you attractive.

I'm with you on this one! Makes me feel good too. So bring on the flirt girls, at least you give us older married guys a little ego boost...believe me, we need it!

My legs are 36" inches of lean, toned and supple. Just thought I'd throw that out there, you two.

This makes me very happy! :bigsmile:
  • harvo
    Options

:bigsmile:
  • Vicko25
    Vicko25 Posts: 45
    Options
    I think everybody likes some flirt sometimes, is an ego boost and depends on the mood lol, specially if you like the girl/guy that flirts to you, and if he/she does the first move it will of course feel way better, some people flirts just to have fun between friends or something nothing really serious, there are others that flirt with everything that moves around, and idk everybody is different but I personally used to like flirting with some friends that just have it natural, but it was just a flirt having fun, now for thinking about something serious like starting a relationship, it feels so good when 2 persons that like each other but no one of them feels like making the first move because of they are shy or they are affraid of something lol and when one of them actually starts with innocent cute flirts then everything feels good inside, doesn't it :) ? so about your question, if is for something serious, I would like if the girl I like flirts to me (but only me :) ) if is just for fun, well who doesn't like flirting ? lol
  • missmarjushka
    missmarjushka Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Just be friendly! you probably can flirt, just don't notice it yourself
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    I think I probably look desperate and silly! But I have fun doing it!!! lol

I love desperate, sillly flirting.
  • ITSSODAMNHOT
    ITSSODAMNHOT Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I flrt with myself all the time... And I get jelous with myself when other women flirt with me. Makes sense?
  • kxxooo
    kxxooo Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Everyone loves a flirt!

but theres a line!

and then you BLOCK their *kitten*!:smile: