What is your NSV for today?

Options

Replies

• PrinnyMartel
    PrinnyMartel Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Gained a bit of confidence in my figure. Just bought a pair of shorts today! And I plan to wear them in public! :drinker:
  • shrinkingbrian
    shrinkingbrian Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I went to the movies and could put both armrests down.
  • viciouslitany
    viciouslitany Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I shaved a minute off my fastest mile today.
  • SlenderKimber
    SlenderKimber Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was looking in the bathroom mirror at work and realized my shirt was too big!
  • krissi_sims
    krissi_sims Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    what is NSV?
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    I made myself go for my evening walk even though I had to stay late at work...and I'm glad I did. It was GORGEOUS on the trail today. Everything was busting out in blooming-ness because of the rain we've been having.
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I was going through all of my "too small" donation clothes and they all fit now! Totally made my day :D
  • Sweetcherrytree
    Sweetcherrytree Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear may you and your family have the peace that only God can offer. Blessings don't let anything get you off track, get bk up again.
  • Sweetcherrytree
    Options
    Wonderful co grats
  • wbl512
    wbl512 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    When zipping up my jacket, it wasn't has snug!
  • lcrayburn1
    lcrayburn1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Realized today that I'm going to have to buy new suit pants or have mine altered because they're starting to look ill-fitting and baggy.
  • wbl512
    wbl512 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    what is NSV?
    Non Scale Victory
  • kmgstevens
    kmgstevens Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I tried on a pair of pants that I haven't been able to wear in a couple years and was actually able to zip them up! They are still a teensy bit snug, but its a far cry from the last time I tried and I wasn't even able to force them to button :)
  • Sweetcherrytree
    Options
    Awesome
  • niightwindz
    niightwindz Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    When I looked in the mirror while changing..I actually liked what I saw!
  • AA1ex
    AA1ex Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I just felt awesome all day long! :happy:
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I took a picture of my big fat belly today and it its smaller than the first picture i took of my big fat belly :) first picture taken in February :)
  • mrslosser
    mrslosser Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Someone at work noticed I have been losing! I never thought it would happen!
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    I cleaned out two 10 x 12 stalls, dug the floors down 6 inches and rebedded. Took me four and a half hours. Didn't count how many wheelbarrow loads of manure, four loads of sawdust. Two or three months ago I could have done one. A year ago, probably two days per stall. I know I'll be sore tomorrow, but I have hydrocodone, and I'm just happy I CAN DO IT.
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    That I did 6 hours of cleaning without stopping and feeling extremely tired. Oh and that im starting JM 30 Day Shred Tonight :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!