Ewww... What's the worst thing you've eaten..?

Options

Replies

• banger711
    banger711 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My Aunt, it was her idea. I feel guilty till this day. I still love her full bush though :)
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    Bull Testicles
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I tried artichoke and really didn't care for it. The worst I have tried so far though is GLUTEN FREE BREAD! I was put on gluten free by the doctor and so far I have given up on bread. It is all hard, dry and like eating sawdust :(
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    When I was pregnant with my son, my favourite thing to eat was peanut butter sandwich dipped in chicken noodle soup :sick:
  • countrymom1
    countrymom1 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Quinoa :sick:

Oh yeah - this too. Definitely.

I love quinoa! I eat half a cup for breakfast with milk and blueberries. :) My worst meal: ratatouille. DISGUSTING!
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    When I did weight watchers you were supposed to eat 2 tsp of olive oil every day. I was out of points for the day, but didnt have my oil yet, so I decided to put it on a spoon and take it like medicine.

No. Never again. Ever.
  • stealthSLOTH
    stealthSLOTH Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    crow :noway:
  • mom2kpr
    mom2kpr Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I tried artichoke and really didn't care for it. The worst I have tried so far though is GLUTEN FREE BREAD! I was put on gluten free by the doctor and so far I have given up on bread. It is all hard, dry and like eating sawdust :(

My FIL like the Udi's brand. I think it is usually in a refridgerated section. Personally I haven't tried it, but it is the only one he will eat.
  • hungryhobbit1
    hungryhobbit1 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    warriorprince: try Udi's brand gluten free bread if you can get it in your area. The white variety.

Worst thing I ever tasted? Natto. It's a Japanese fermented soy bean thing. Sticky beans that taste like rotting garbage.
  • tphil58
    tphil58 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    A few years ago we were trying the South Beach plan and one of the "great things" was cauliflower prepared a certain way as a replacement for mashed potatoes. uhhhhh NOT! Now if I want some mashed potatoes I just eat them in moderation and log them. I need my food to taste good. It is so much better just learning to eat in moderation, exercise regularly and I drink very very few calories.
  • bokodasu
    bokodasu Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I used to think I could eat anything. I might not like it, but I don't have many food aversions and I can even learn to sort of like some pretty gross stuff. And then I tried natto. The flavor was not a problem - the texture made me want to die. I literally could not make myself put a third bite into my mouth. (I did chew and swallow the first two.) I can't even describe what it was like - the closest I can come is my entire body screaming "NOT FOOD", but if that's what picky eaters experience when they try new things, my heart goes out to them.
  • rjjarvis
    rjjarvis Posts: 55
    Options
    Chapulines: traditional Mexican dish of grasshoppers/crickets sauteed in garlic butter, wrapped up in a tortilla and consumed. It wasn't that it tasted nasty, because it didn't. It was pulling the little segmented legs out that got caught in my teeth. That was the part that was hard to take.
  • LarryDUk
    LarryDUk Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Where are you buying this bread? There are some very good ones out there. Also, a lot of them you have to toast first.
  • wanttolose40lbs
    wanttolose40lbs Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Raw, cold Salmon, I almost threw up
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    Bull Testicles
    I love Rocky Mountain Oysters! If I don't go to a Testicle Festival once a year, I'm disappointed.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Macaroni and cheese.
  • Rowan813
    Rowan813 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Flat Out flatbreads/wraps have a grainy texture that feels like there is sand in the dough to me. I can't stand kettle corn. I like popcorn and I like caramel corn, but kettle corn is just bad.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    I heard someone once tell me they put vanilla whey in there coffee. Tried it and it like curdled and was disgusting. Never again.
  • mlogantra76
    mlogantra76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I have always hated mayonnaise especially on a sandwich. Yuck! I also can't eat egg/potato/macaroni salad unless it is made the same day. The mayo mixes with the other flavors and tastes nasty! I do eat fresh egg salad now(no bread) made with light mayo but I make it right before I eat it.

Another yuck! Pasta Salad. I had to eat a huge dinner plate of it. I remember gagging it down.