hotties only date other hotties...

Options
12345679»

Replies

• PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What I find exceptionally attractive in a man, may not even make another woman look twice. :glasses:

Unibrow?

unibrow_zps5f918a3e.jpg
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What I find exceptionally attractive in a man, may not even make another woman look twice. :glasses:

Unibrow?

unibrow_zps5f918a3e.jpg

dibs!!
  • gacowboy
    gacowboy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    In the words of Mr. Neal McCoy....."looks aren't that important just icing on the cake, what really turns ME on is the shake"

you mean my protein shake?!? :laugh:

Not quite what I was talking about......but your protein shake could have an influence on it I guess! :happy:
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Remember: If it floats, flies, or f*cks, just rent it. It's cheaper that way.

so, I should rent a date and/or husband? Hmm... worth some thought...
    My rates are very reasonable. I also offer discounts for booking multiple sessions, the mor eyou buy, the more you save. I will also honor any competitors coupon. Yeah, it's a baragain really.
    Options

My rates are very reasonable. I also offer discounts for booking multiple sessions, the mor eyou buy, the more you save. I will also honor any competitors coupon. Yeah, it's a baragain really.

can you tell me who the competitors are, first, so I know who I'm dealing with? :tongue:
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options

Right! I have very weird taste. Im drawn to silent strong that's sexy to me.
    I will admit Id rather date a better looking man w/those qualities.
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options

can you tell me who the competitors are, first, so I know who I'm dealing with? :tongue:
    Well, I think YOU would have to tell ME who the competitors are, I am just sayin I will beat their rates. Who am I kidding you could have me for a wink and a smile...
  • timberowl
    timberowl Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Looks, intelligence and money doesn't hurt either.

didn't say it did, but that's not what its all about.

No it doesn't hurt but rarely will you ever find someone with all three attributes. I go for intellegence and personality. That is what matters to me. I have my own money I don't need nor want theirs. As far as looks go yes attractive is nice but as you get to know someone they become more attractive to you as you get to know them if you like them. :-)

When it comes to looks, I just need to be confident they respect themselves and their body.

If you're chubby, that's fine. If you're a mobidly obese slob, then I don't care how intelligent you are, you don't love yourself enough to love someone else.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    So where the hell do I sit on this scale?

The last two women I asked out blew me off. One did the Old, "maybe", "We'll see". WTF, am I a six year old asking for a cookie? Just say thanks but no thanks. The second woman had been flirting with me for weeks, and yes it was flirting, not just being nice. She made several remarks about how she would date me, liked older men, how she found my sense of humor to be attracitve quality. When I asked her out on a date, she said yes, then when we went to nail down plans, she said she just wanted to do a freinds thing cuz she isnt ready to date anyone yet... SMH...

At this rate, I almost want to give up on women all together... well, not all together, but dating is making me want to get a mail order bride

No I am not rich, but make a good living, I may not be totally hot, but not bad either, and as for personality, effin forget about it, I am the funniest person I know, bar none! It should also be noted that while I play a bad boy on TV, I am easily wrapped around a womans finger and whipped behind closed doors. Perfect guy, I tell you! LOL

Go ahead ladies, give me some honest feedback, what the hell are you looking for?

Well I love your ticket and your t shirt so you would have my attention at least. Really we all want something different. I could care less what a guy looks like but he has to be smart and kind and cannot be lazy. Bonuses for being kinda geeky and funny though. I think basing any part of mate selection on something as fleeting as looks is just asking for failure.
    Options

Well, I think YOU would have to tell ME who the competitors are, I am just sayin I will beat their rates. Who am I kidding you could have me for a wink and a smile...

oh, duh.... well, the only one is Cowboy.... and, well, you know that story.... :grumble: