Moms that lost belly hang, extra flab, stretch marks..

Options

Replies

• sarantonio
    sarantonio Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Le Bump
  • hunderwoman
    hunderwoman Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Bump... I needed a thread like this one.
  • kestrel359
    kestrel359 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    During pregnancy (23w):
    depapf.jpg

I love your maternity photo! Congrats on the weightloss and keep up the good work!
  • flanary888
    flanary888 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    bump!!!
  • kgulett
    kgulett Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    FirstWrap72Hours_zps587171c9.jpg

I'm still working on mine. I'm down 8 lbs so far. I hope to lose another 63 to put me at my pre-baby weight. I'm 5'8".

You can tell a difference already! Keep up the good work!
  • nytius
    nytius Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Bump! this is the thread I plan to come back to at some point and put my belly progress. Need more inspiration LOL!
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Lovely_at_any_size
    Lovely_at_any_size Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You all are doing amazing hoping someday to be able to post on here!!!
  • DesdemonaRose
    Options
    Grabbing my spot on this too! I also have post-baby belly so I really love seeing these!
  • Mackchacker
    Mackchacker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fantastic thread! I am starting my journey this week at 172. When I make it I'll post the before and after. My stomach is pretty stretched from a huge baby and 50 lbs gained, and you all have given me hope.
  • MoniMoni2u
    MoniMoni2u Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    bump
  • skinnykenny2012
    skinnykenny2012 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats! Keep up it up.
  • skinnykenny2012
    skinnykenny2012 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congrats! Keep up it up.
  • TwinMom422
    TwinMom422 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Love this thread. So many great pics! I have twins, and really want to lose the belly and trim down. Looking forward to the day I post before and afters.
  • AMHouse85
    AMHouse85 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    fwn1hk.jpg

The top photo was 40 weeks 2 days, the day before my induction and subsequent C-Section. I was nearly 260 lbs. Between that and the left photo I had another pregnancy where I was back up to 260ish. Then after the birth of my 2nd child(VBAC) I went down to about 200 but slowly over 3 years went back up to 260. Currently I'm 165(which is less than I weighed in High school, as a matter of fact I found some of my HS clothes and they fall off me)
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I love this thread!
    blessing in disguise that I found the second part cause lastnight I had a discouraging moment
    Ive lost nearly 20 lbs but my stomach still hangs... I have about 30 more pounds to go.
    Ive taken to doing additional ab workouts everyday...
    I just really want it to be smaller dangit!
  • marilou0511
    marilou0511 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • VanCityFit
    VanCityFit Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your posts ladies, keep up the good work. I am struggling with my weight loss, mainly due to hormone issues and thyroid issues post pregnancy but your photos are inspiration.

I have managed to gain wieght after the initial baby weight loss. :(
  • akeastall
    akeastall Posts: 4
    Options
    Oh I will be joining this thread eventually! I have had 2 csections in less than 1 1/2 years! DD is 11 weeks now and I was around 80-84kgs at full term and then 76 at 6 weeks PP now 69.4kg at 11 weeks PP and feeling amazing! My belly flap/mummy apron is getting smaller every week :)
  • s_nilu
    s_nilu Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!