101 lbs Down & In Maintenance (w Pics)

Options

Replies

• kanadian_bear
    Options
    Wooooooah Gurl! That's amazing! You look incredible!
  • iamabutterflychaser
    iamabutterflychaser Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful transformation! Amazing job! Thank you for sharing your story :happy:
  • StrongerJess
    StrongerJess Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing! You look great. Congrats!
  • ANewMaria2014
    ANewMaria2014 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Impressive!! Congrats on your determination and will power to accomplish your goal, you look great and most imprtantly you are healthy!!!
  • michie27
    michie27 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    You look great, thank you for sharing your story!!
  • chubbybword123
    chubbybword123 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You're such an inspiration!!!
  • Greenlola
    Greenlola Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this, I am not 5'9" but 5'7" and am totally inspired by this story as i keep hearing that i should be eating a higher calorie diet also based on the 80/20 from people that are much smaller than myself but it's hard to escape that mentality of eat less weigh less and also that it's hard to hear it from people that do not have too much to lose.
    Truly inspirational, thank you
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much reading my story and for the amazing feedback everyone :)
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You are perfect. Thanks for being such an inspiration and posting your story.
  • RitzyFritz
    RitzyFritz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful and inspirational! Thanks for sharing and encouraging us all!
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    You look amazing way to go! Your hard work and dedication really paid off.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Utterly gorgeous and healthy looking. What a great example of where hard work and dedication can get you.
  • MorgueBabe
    MorgueBabe Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    AMAZING
  • margieo1983
    margieo1983 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Nice work.
  • angiinkc
    angiinkc Posts: 24
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You look great.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!! Your post was very inspirational thank you for sharing your journey with us!
  • roxazaloah
    roxazaloah Posts: 28
    Options
    Your story is pretty darn amazing. I've been feeling down on myself the last few weeks or so, wondering if I might look a little better later on as I continue to lose weight. It's nothing to do with feeling vain (I don't really care if I look 'hot') but I would love to love what I see when I look at myself in the mirror. I've lost about 48 lbs now, and I'm trying to continue on. I've got about another 110 lbs to lose or so, so seeing your after pictures gives me a lot of hope. You look beautiful, before and after; and I bet you feel so much better after getting your weight off of you. The best feeling I get after I think about my weight loss is how much more energy I have. That makes it all worth it!
  • a3g8k8
    a3g8k8 Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow such an inspiration! I just signed up this week Tuesday and have already lost 5lbs. I need to lose around 90-100, I am happy to see someone who has already accomplished that goal and looks amazing! Thank you for posting this :)
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    wow you are amazing! sounds very similar to my approach. i am 5'10, large frame, and have a little bit more to lose than you but i think 175 would be an awesome goal for me as well. i agree with your approach to staying away from processed foods and just everything you said. i am starting yet again on this journey as of today and your story really hit home!
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look AMAZING! If anybody ever tries to tell you that you are big. I give you permission to slap them! Stunning darling! Way to go!!

This you look amazing and have an hourglass thing going on!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!