How To Lose Weight Without Dieting (-112 pounds) tips

Options

Replies

• inthedistrict
    inthedistrict Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Just starting my journey, you are a role model for all of us. Way to go.
  • Trinaw
    Trinaw Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    wow!!!! This helped me more then you know! Congrats you look amazing!!
  • melfitnesspal13
    melfitnesspal13 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    BUMP

CONGRATS!!:flowerforyou:
  • Wendysueelliott
    Wendysueelliott Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I enjoyed reading the tips.
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Awesome story and you look great! I'm hoping to lose about 40 lbs after I have baby #2.
  • jenslife82
    jenslife82 Posts: 229
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. This is very encouraging :)
  • anniegail1961
    Options
    Hi: Thanks for sharing your weight loss tips, I will use them into my program.
    Congratulations on all your success!
    You Rock!
  • rr430rd
    rr430rd Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Love it! Thanks for not pulling any punches and making it real that hard work, determination and making this real life..it can happen.
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You are amazing & look it to boot!
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    I've been eying up a food scale for some time now, I believe I will order one after this. Well done, you rock!
  • joolsweb
    joolsweb Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    bump for my topics
  • djnusch
    djnusch Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank, that was well written and informative. Good luck with the rest of your journey.
  • fireflii
    fireflii Posts: 1
    Options
    You are an inspiration Steph...and you give very down to earth practical advice...congrats on your success and meeting the man of your dreams...you worked hard enough to earn your future happiness. Thanks
  • johnnytwhite
    Options
    That is awesome. You're doing great! I have been doing the same things and have lost 75 pounds so far by just making better choices and scaling back what I eat. People ask me what I am doing and I tell them.. watch calories and sugar intake is just about all I do. Some listen, some are disappointed I am not on some "fad diet". Some, like my wife, has joined me in the pursuit of being healthier. So keep up the good work and enjoy being healthier.
  • AngelsheriHackley
    AngelsheriHackley Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Thank you I love this
  • Paul_Collyer
    Paul_Collyer Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    This is a superb post, I agree with almost all of it. I've lost a fifth of my bodyweight - 20kg ( 44lbs) - in exactly 9 months following this logic pretty much to a T.....well perhaps 2 cheat days a week but hey, living in London has its temptations ;-)

If I had to disagree with one thing I'd say there is no problem to weigh yourself each day, or even more than once a day. My logic is that after a while you will understand the fluctuations and understand your own body better. One of the things I gleaned from this was that if I have a large lunch ( talking 800 kcal maybe more with exercise ) and small dinner, perhaps even a pile of fruit, it will help my weight loss significantly...
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Steph, what a pretty girl you are, before and after your weight loss, same lovely face.

I'm so happy that you found love and your confidence and have found a healthier you!! Terrific tips, just down to earth sensible progress. Well done :)
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    you lost me! haha i weigh 112
  • sd75
    sd75 Posts: 49
    Options
    bump
  • teresab101
    teresab101 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!