How To Lose Weight Without Dieting (-112 pounds) tips

Options

Replies

• Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thank you for posting that. You are inspiring.
  • susanhiding
    susanhiding Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
    Thank you for sharing your story.
    Totally what I needed to read today!
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look great!!
  • marinashakeel
    marinashakeel Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    motivated me alot! thanks
  • StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am blown away by all your kind words and hearing some of your stories too. Thank you all so much!
  • butterflyluv1218
    Options
    What a great post! Congrats on everything you've achieved.
  • Balance_Breathe
    Options
    This is wonderful advice! Your success is truly inspiring-- thanks for sharing.
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Lots of wisdom from a young woman. Congratulations!

I've lost, gain, lost, gain, lost, and gained again. I am now at a point in my life that I get it ... working to be on the losing end of weight loss for the last time. I have never gone through a 'maintenance' program successful; but this time I am determined to keep it off. Thanks again for sharing your story, your journey.
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    This post is so awesome! I think a lot of people hope that there is some magical secret to weight loss, but it's all about hard work, dedication, and allowing yourself some flexibility and freedom. I still have people asked me if I'm keeping up with my "diet" and I just smile and say yes. It's not worth explaining to them that it's a lifestyle change and not a diet and that if I want the cookie I'm going to eat the cookie because I have the calories to do so. Cheat meals, and sometimes even whole weekends, have definitely kept me sane as well! Great advice and congrats on all of your weight loss and success thus far! :smile:
  • smileyGina
    Options
    Thanks for the post. I am just starting and this post was perfect for me to start with.
  • sweetysmum
    sweetysmum Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Just what I needed to read this morning. You look fantastic, well done.
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome, I could have written it myself. Your plan is pretty much exactly mine! The only difference is that I have an entire cheat day once a month instead of a meal once a week. Congratulations!
  • kendallsauntie
    kendallsauntie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Congrstulations on your tremendous success so far! Thank you for posting this I really needed to find it very much.
  • JasonT1973
    JasonT1973 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing with us!!! It really helps seeing success! I hope your wedding is AWESOME!!!!
  • ZiezieO
    ZiezieO Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I want to hug you! (and I'm not a hugger) I loved hearing what you had to say because it's very similar to the track I'm on... And it's working. Perhaps slower than the "dieters" but I believe this is a life style.... not just some phase in my life.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a diet to me. But a pretty reasonable one. Congrats.
  • bio01979
    bio01979 Posts: 313
    Options
    very inspirational :) congrats on your successes :) you look awesome and you should be very proud :)
  • impudentputz
    impudentputz Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kiwiana1970
    Options
    wow inspirational ,since starting my fitnesspal and logging my calories im managing to loose a bit each week and finding it not that hard to stick too :)
  • mrstotal180
    mrstotal180 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks for taking the time to share this wonderful information!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!