CHEATING HUSBAND

Options
BDEGAND
BDEGAND Posts: 53
I HAVE BEEN SEPARATED FROM MY CHEATING LIEING STEALING HUSBAND FOR 5 MONTHS NOW AND I AM HAPPY AS EVER! JUST SAYING ;)

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Good for you!
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    He probably hated the caps lock problem you have
  • Lylie1985
    Lylie1985 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Been there but lucky enough to of not been married..

Well will suck for him when he sees you looking hot - his loss :)
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    After 5 months though do you think you are ready to let go of the anger...and the caps lock?
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    Congrats and sometimes it takes longer to heal! The caps lock shows your happiness!
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    I wish Id seperated from my cheating lying wife years ago, but stayed together for the sake of the kids. Things have never been good since then and that was twenty years ago. You just dont forget you can never ever trust them again. I so wish we had split up when I found out about it but its too late now our lives have been ruined by it ever since. You did the right thing i did the wrong thing, good for you. XX
  • new_bella
    new_bella Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Good for you girl! No one should have to put up with that crap!
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    He probably hated the caps lock problem you have
    lmao...seriously tho good for you.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    well you've only been separated for 5 months so far...just wait until you are actually divorced for that long, you'll be all
    I'VE BEEN DIVORCED FROM MY CHEATING LYING STEALING BEDWETTING PANTS SPLITTING DOG WALKING BEER GUZZLING SKIRT CHASING WINDOW WASHING *kitten* MONGERING BUTT SCRATCHING CAR WRECKING MOOSE TRAPPING LINE DANCING KICK STOMPING CROTCH SWEATING BAD BREATH HAVING DRY HEAVING WET NAPPING CAULK BLOCKING DAY WORKING TOILET MISSING DOOR SLAMMING NOSE PICKING HUSBAND! YAY FOR ME! WHOO HOO!!!! cause caps lock won't even be enough for that kind of orgasmic happiness.
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    well you've only been separated for 5 months so far...just wait until you are actually divorced for that long, you'll be all
    I'VE BEEN DIVORCED FROM MY CHEATING LYING STEALING BEDWETTING PANTS SPLITTING DOG WALKING BEER GUZZLING SKIRT CHASING WINDOW WASHING *kitten* MONGERING BUTT SCRATCHING CAR WRECKING MOOSE TRAPPING LINE DANCING KICK STOMPING CROTCH SWEATING BAD BREATH HAVING DRY HEAVING WET NAPPING CAULK BLOCKING DAY WORKING TOILET MISSING DOOR SLAMMING NOSE PICKING HUSBAND! YAY FOR ME! WHOO HOO!!!! cause caps lock won't even be enough for that kind of orgasmic happiness.
    Sounds like a real catch haha...oh no! he line dances, deal breaker.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    After 5 months though do you think you are ready to let go of the anger...and the caps lock?

^^^^^^^this. your caps hurt my eyes. shame on you.
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for shedding 200? Pounds of useless baggage.
  • benol1
    benol1 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I HAVE BEEN SEPARATED FROM MY CHEATING LIEING STEALING HUSBAND FOR 5 MONTHS NOW AND I AM HAPPY AS EVER! JUST SAYING ;)

Glad to hear it.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I wish Id seperated from my cheating lying wife years ago, but stayed together for the sake of the kids. Things have never been good since then and that was twenty years ago. You just dont forget you can never ever trust them again. I so wish we had split up when I found out about it but its too late now our lives have been ruined by it ever since. You did the right thing i did the wrong thing, good for you. XX

We can tell how upset you are by your appropriate use of caps lock.

:flowerforyou:
  • banger711
    banger711 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Very funny @ronrob!!!! The bedroom exercise is what drove him away though, [lack of I mean :)]
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Were you always yelling at him?
  • Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    106949.gif

divorcecakeFayMillar27.jpg
  • socrates02
    socrates02 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    your to funny but it is so true :laugh:
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I feel ya on that..... :/
  • BDEGAND
    BDEGAND Posts: 53
    Options
    The CAPS was because I had just found out last night and was a little pissed that I didn't know until now. It was about a year ago and that disgusts me. YUCK! As for those of you who think that I haven't been separated long enough to know what I'm saying....I was with his dumb *kitten* for 10 years! 2 of it was good, the rest was HELL! You tell me if 5 months is long enough!?