CHEATING HUSBAND

Options

Replies

• OrionG
    OrionG Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Kick'em to the curb! Life is just waaaaaay too short.
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Who cares his side??? This is HER thread! Ppl are sometimes jerks ... Forget them too!

Glad YOUR healing, happy and moving all. Sometimes u will cycle through the pain/anger ... It's normal! Best wishes!!!
  • dawnymc1
    dawnymc1 Posts: 29
    Options
    No reason to cheat. Why not just leave? This pertains to both sexes, male and female. Why not just leave and preserve your dignity, reputation, and if there happens to be children involved spare them the embarrassment. Plus, cheating takes too much effort, I would rather workout.
    If the person " deserves" to be cheated on why risk a potential STD for a worthless individual? :noway:
  • dawnymc1
    dawnymc1 Posts: 29
    Options
    Kick'em to the curb! Life is just waaaaaay too short.

Yup!
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! I have learned the hard way that 99% of men are cheaters and liars. Good for you for not letting it overtake your life!! :drinker:

Aww baby, who hurt you?
    Well she lives Near Yellowstone Park, so if we are counting 99% of American males over the age of 18, so apparently it would be 215622000 men.
  • sarahz1442
    sarahz1442 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    How to spot idiocy:

Look for those who focus on the use of uppercase letters

How to spot common sense and a human touch:

Good for you! You deserve better than someone like that. Best of luck and much deserved happiness in your new life

how do we know that she deserves better? we don't know anything about her and what she deserves.

Is not my job to judge anyone, especially if I don't know them, which is not the case since I know her and she didn't deserve it.

well, you might happen to know her, but i don't. so i don't think that giving a blanket statement saying that she deserves better shows any more common sense than someone who doesn't.
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    How to spot idiocy:

Good for you! You deserve better than someone like that. Best of luck and much deserved happiness in your new life

how do we know that she deserves better? we don't know anything about her and what she deserves.

Is not my job to judge anyone, especially if I don't know them, which is not the case since I know her and she didn't deserve it.

well, you might happen to know her, but i don't. so i don't think that giving a blanket statement saying that she deserves better shows any more common sense than someone who doesn't.

Wow! You are hot!
  • obeseandsassy
    Options
    Yay!!! I have learned the hard way that 99% of men are cheaters and liars. Good for you for not letting it overtake your life!! :drinker:

I learned the hard way that 97.433244% of statistics are bulls*** :)
  • The_WoIverine
    The_WoIverine Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    How to spot idiocy:

Still, it is easier to judge when is not really your job to do so. With your statement about maybe she deserved it, is almost like saying if a woman punches a man on the face she deserves to be punched back. I don't really think you'll like that idea.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are hot!

I was thinking the same thing. :indifferent:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Who cares his side??? This is HER thread! Ppl are sometimes jerks ... Forget them too!

Glad YOUR healing, happy and moving all. Sometimes u will cycle through the pain/anger ... It's normal! Best wishes!!!

Yeah! Who cares if she is misrepresenting the story and her husband is being unfairly bashed!!! She paid for this thread so SUPPORT HER!
  • overs5
    overs5 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    IVE BEEN SEPARATED FOR NEARLY 3 YRS FROM MY NARCISSISTIC, CHEATING LOW LIFE OF A PARTNER..WHOM I WAS WITH ALSO FOR 10YRS!..I CAN JUSTIFY THE CAPS!..AND WILL DO UNTILL THE DAY I DIE :huh:
  • totalsham
    totalsham Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    this is why my motto is never get married... it is the start of unhappiness!
  • dianeb613
    dianeb613 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    well then most people would be wrong. LOL
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
  • SpazQ
    SpazQ Posts: 104
    Options
    I'd like to hear his side before I pass judgement. Just sayin.

There is NEVER a reason for cheating. Ever! If your vows did not specify an open relationship, it is the lowest form of lying that exists.

I can think of at least 4 other ways to handle issues in a marriage.
  • BDEGAND
    BDEGAND Posts: 53
    Options
    How to spot idiocy:

This is why you are my favorite person here!!! ❤
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    One very good reason one might want to hear the other side of the story is that the other side might confirm the charge.
  • BDEGAND
    BDEGAND Posts: 53
    Options
    How to spot idiocy:

You should go sleep with my husband ;)
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are hot!

I was thinking the same thing. :indifferent:

I wonder if she would hook up with an older married man :bigsmile: